Sr. Systems Engineer
Colorado Springs CO
The Sr. Systems Engineer will be part of the Cyber-Hardened
Mission Systems development team as one of the primary Scrum
Masters within one of the Cross Functional Product Teams. You will
assist the senior network design engineers with the design and
development of network components supporting the C2BMC BMDS
Communications Network. Specific areas include design,
implementation, integration, and testing as well as support of the
network development life cycle with peer reviews, documentation and
configuration management adhering to the project level process
* Understanding and experience with network architecture,
engineering, design, implementation, testing, network communication
protocols, network routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP) and IP
* Knowledge of TCP/IP behavior, network communications
* Understanding and experience with Cyber tools development and
* Effective communicator with excellent writing and presentation
skills using Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio drawing tools.
* Work collaboratively in a team environment with other highly
motivated network engineers.
* Understanding of network communication products including
router, switches, firewalls, and Domain Name Servers (DNS). Minimum
DoD Final Secret Clearance.
* Experience with Agile resources and processes
* Knowledge, skill sets or experience using protocol
analyzers/sniffers (such as Wireshark).
* Experience with TACACS+, RADIUS, Active Directory
* Experience in Network Management Systems (HP Network Node
Manager or Solarwinds or NAS/SAN technologies (NetApp, or
* Bachelor of Science in the Computer Science field, with 4
years of professional experience. Additional experience may be
substituted in lieu of degree
* DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II or higher (Security+,
GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, GSE, SCNA) and maintain DoD 8570
certification for the full contract period.
* Travel may be required including OCONUS to support site
deployment of spiral upgrades.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an
active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.