Sr. Systems Engineer - System Resiliency Lead
Company: Sierra Nevada Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Are you a bold thinker? We dream big at Sierra Nevada
Corporation-advocating the exploration of space, keeping service
members safe and creating the systems that keep our world united
and sustain our way of living. Join our team! As a Systems
Engineer, you will be using your skills and expertise to research,
architect, model, simulate, test, certify and improve cutting edge
products and services. You'll be developing complex system
architectures within contextual modeling platforms, ushering them
from operational concept through preliminary and detailed design,
simulation, and test using progressive tools. As a cross-functional
engineer, you are in charge of system-level ownership of new
products and processes through the product lifecycle.At SNC's ISR,
Aviation and Security (IAS) team we are a leading manned and
unmanned aircraft systems integrator for high-performance
intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, and aviation
systems. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance, and
schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed
expectations and provide a turnkey approach to enable our customers
to focus on their mission. Must-haves:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering, Physics or related
discipline and typically 10 or more years of relevant
- Desire for new challenges, to be on the ground floor of an
exciting capability for our nation, and to be part of the initial
cadre developing a new multi-domain system.
- Willingness to work on a small team performing complex
engineering design evaluations for a diverse mission where
everyone's input matters.
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary design and development
- Demonstrated experience in aerospace system technology
maturation, development, design, production, test, or
- Demonstrated, successful performance leading systems
engineering efforts on a complex weapon system development
- Thorough understanding of systems engineering principles to
include requirements analysis, development and design, integration,
and Verification and Validation (V&V).
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering principles and
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in conducting
analyses of kill chains and measures to disrupt kill chains.
- An active Top Secret with SCI eligibility U.S. Security
- Masters of Science degree in Engineering, Physics or related
discipline and typically 12 or more years of relevant aerospace
- Advanced experience with requirements management and system
modeling tools, such as SysML, Cameo Enterprise Architect, Teamwork
Cloud, DOORS, Unified Architecture Framework, MATLAB, etc.
- Experience leading initial baseline definition and subsequent
maturation in a complex development setting.
- Thorough understanding of establishing and tracking Technical
Performance Measurements (TPM).
- Experience in advanced electronic warfare, optical and RF
sensing, low observables, countermeasure systems or weapons
integration experience highly desired.
- Experience in resilient multi-domain communication system
analysis, design and test.
- Flight test, flight line and operations experience.
- Experience or certification in INCOSE standards.IMPORTANT
NOTICE:This position requires an active Top Secret with SCI
eligibility U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is
required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance
for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a
security clearance.-- The Department of Defense Consolidated
Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency,
handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance
eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors
which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include,
but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence,
foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and
illegal drug use.At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver
customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the
aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the
most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior
Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America's
fastest-growing companies. Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal
Opportunity Employer- Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or
any other protected statuspursuant to applicable local, state or
federal law, ordinance or regulation.
Keywords: Sierra Nevada Corporation, Denver , Sr. Systems Engineer - System Resiliency Lead, Other , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!