Are you a collaborative and highly skilled Sr. Software
Integration Systems Engineer who's accomplished and experienced?
Does shaping the future defense of our world through technical
ingenuity excites you?
Rated the best at what we do, Raytheon Technologies creates
world class satellite ground systems and counters national security
threats through cyber solutions. We are a state-of-the-art
technology company because of our imaginative thinkers.
Our employees matter. Your contribution is vital to everything
we develop. As you design your career path you can be mentored
through intriguing challenges. The Raytheon Technologies culture
fosters collaboration and respect while doing meaningful work. Join
us! Together, we will support critical missions, develop solutions
and shape products of the future.
We are seeking a Sr. Software Integration Systems Engineer for
programs in our C2, Space and Intelligence Solutions mission area
in Aurora, Colorado.
As a Software Integration Systems Engineer you will work closely
with systems engineers, testers, customers and system users to
support software applications and hardware infrastructure
throughout the maintenance life cycle. The candidate will integrate
complex software and hardware subsystems and resolve identified
conflicting issues. A designated supervisor will provide general
supervision. Guidance received relates primarily to general goals
and details of unusual situations and /or requirements.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizen with a
current/active TS/SCI Clearance.
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to $40K for a
candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired.
* 6+ years' experience integrating enterprise software systems
(modules, components, subsystems)
* Experience working in a multi discipline environment
* Significant contributor to the completion of program and
mission milestones under the specific guidance of their immediate
* Strong understanding of SW processes and procedures,
documentation and maintenance/management of operations concepts,
external and internal interfaces, and other software engineering
* Strong experience in software and system-level
troubleshooting, including the ability to identify problems in
established code and suggest modifications as necessary
* Experience using Automated Test Tools
* Candidates must be a US Citizen and hold an active TS/SCI
* Experience and knowledge related to Satellite Ground Systems
and Ground System Operations
* Experience and knowledge of Satellite Command and Control
* Experience and knowledge of Satellite Mission Planning &
* Experience working with Unix/Linux OS and Microsoft Windows OS
* Experience with customer interaction and end-user
* Experience preparing and presenting status information and
* Agile/Devops experience in a software development
Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering,
Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM degree program from an
Accredited University/School/College with 6+ years of relevant work
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.