Quality Assurance Advisor I-100% Remote Work Available
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Quality Assurance
Advisor I for our San Antonio, Plano, Tampa, Phoenix Office or 100%
Remote Work Available
Responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining quality
assurance programs to ensure existing and emerging risks associated
with business activities are effectively identified, measured,
monitored and controlled. Ensures quality standards are established
in accordance with internal practices, risk and compliance policies
and procedures, and regulatory requirements.Job RequirementsAbout
USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For , and we've ranked among
Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years
straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage
veterans and veteran spouses to apply. (17 seconds) (31
- Uses proficient knowledge to provide guidance in the design,
assessment, implementation and/or administration of moderately
complex quality assurance programs, practices and policies.
- Identifies and evaluates quality standards, measurements, and
process improvements to ensure they are aligned with internal
practices and regulatory requirements.
- Administers quality assurance programs and communicates quality
Schedules and facilitates training and administers training
materials and events to meet quality requirements.
- Briefs key stakeholders and management on quality assurance
review results, trends, studies, and initiatives, and recommends
courses of action.
- Serves as a resource to team members and/or business and
identifies appropriate issues for escalation.Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
(8 years of total experience in lieu of a degree).Minimum
- 4 or more years of quality assurance, operations or process
- Previous experience working in a financial services
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data, identifying trends, and
recommending solutions.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a
different job level*When you apply for this position, you will be
required to answer some initial questions. This will take
approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not
be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to
change your responses.Preferred Experience:
- Certifications in Quality Management.
- 2 years of Quality Assurance experience within a financial
- 4 or more years of Quality Assurance, Quality Testing or
Transaction Testing Experience.
- Provide independent analysis to executive or senior
- Experience operating in an AML Operations Environment.
- Experience in an Agile Quality Environment.The above
description reflects the details considered necessary to describe
the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a
detailed description of all the work requirements that may be
performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best
benefits package in the business, including a flexible business
casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental
and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation assistance
is not available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement), or must have manager s approval prior to
posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is
10/20/20 by 11:59 pm CST time. Associated topics: automation,
performance test, qa, quality assurance, quality assurance
engineer, quality assurance lead, software quality engineer,
software quality assurance engineer, test, tester
Keywords: USAA, Denver , Quality Assurance Advisor I-100% Remote Work Available, Other , Monument, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!