Company: Twenty Eighty Inc
Posted on: June 15, 2019
TwentyEighty is a world leader in helping organizations improve
business outcomes through workforce learning. We apply our
practices in four key areas of business including Sales
Performance, Strategy Execution, Leadership Performance and
vertical markets such as Credit Performance.
TwentyEighty believes that 20% of certain high-leverage activities
are responsible for 80% of the results obtained. We are focused on
learning from those 20% activities and incorporating them into our
learning and performance improvement solutions. Relying on our
portfolio of companies that have been in the learning performance
business for decades--our training models are built with precision,
intellect and expertise that is unmatchable.
The Impact You Will Have:
The Corporate Counsel will have hands-on responsibility for
negotiating and drafting complex commercial transactions including,
but not limited to, intellectual property and software license
agreements, purchase agreements, master service level agreements,
statements of work, sourcing and procurement agreements and general
corporate agreements required to support sales, marketing and
product initiatives. This attorney will have related experience
supporting sales channels including distributor, reseller, licensee
distribution channels, as well as other projects as required to
support other departments throughout the company.
What You\'ll Need:
* J.D. degree required.
* License to practice law in good standing in Colorado.
* 2-5 years of corporate/transactional experience at a law firm
and/or in-house corporate legal department.
* Prior experience supporting high volumes of commercial
* Expertise and practical experience in general corporate law with
expertise in IP and licensing.
* Demonstrated experience in negotiating, drafting and analyzing a
range of complex commercial contracts, technology agreements,
software and other IP licensing agreements (inbound and outbound),
developer agreements, ecommerce and other online monetary
* Confidence and ability to work independently on assigned projects
in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal
skills, excellent organizational skills, and extraordinary
attention to detail.
* Self-motivation and a persistent demand for high-quality work
What You Get:
* Access to some of the richest professional development programs
as a part of the TwentyEighty group of businesses.
* A variety of benefits depending on your global region. Programs
may include health benefits, life insurance, income protection and
retirement savings plans with employer contributions to assist with
your health & financial security today and in the years ahead.
* Access to health benefits and wellness programs for employees and
families. Depending on your region, you may have access to onsite
fitness facilities, a wellness stipend program or company-sponsored
* The ability to work in a flexible work environment.
* Professional development support as we want YOU to be successful
in your career. Our team will work with you to establish the goals
you are trying to achieve in your profession.
A Day in the Life:
* Draft, negotiate and interpret contracts with clients, vendors
and other third parties.
* Provide advice and counsel to senior management and other
business leaders on legal, compliance and business issues.
* Support Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Department to
ensure compliance with laws, regulations and policies.
* Manage other day-to-day legal and compliance issues as
* Review work undertaken by, and provide guidance to, contract
* Assist with the protection of the Company's intellectual property
* Maintain library of standard-form documents, routinely updating
those documents to mitigate risk and reflect current best
* Assist with departmental initiatives to promote efficiency, while
ensuring quality, accuracy and mitigation of risk.
TwentyEighty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, TwentyEighty complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Twenty Eighty Inc, Denver , Corporate Counsel, Legal , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!