Senior Litigation Attorney
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Construction-focused Law Firm in Denver is looking to bring on
experienced Litigation Attorney to join our growing team!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Richard MarionAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$140,000 - $170,000 per yearA bit about us:Construction-focused Law
Firm in Denver is looking to bring on experienced Litigation
Attorney to join our growing team!Why join us?Competitive salary,
annual bonus, hybrid/remote work flexibility, 100% employer-paid
health insurance, growth opportunities with our firm!Job DetailsJob
Details:Our law firm is seeking a highly skilled, talented, and
experienced Senior Litigation Attorney to join our team on a
permanent basis. This role is an exceptional opportunity for a
motivated individual looking to advance their career in a dynamic,
fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be
responsible for managing a diverse caseload involving insurance,
civil litigation, construction law, and insurance defense. The
Senior Litigation Attorney will also play a crucial role in shaping
the firm's strategic direction, fostering client relationships, and
mentoring junior legal staff.Responsibilities:
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from
beginning to end.
- Represent clients in a wide range of civil litigation claims,
primarily focusing on insurance law, construction law, and
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal
projects and assignments.
- Regularly handle court appearances, depositions, briefs, and
- Engage in negotiations with opposing parties; participate in
mediations and settlement discussions with opposing parties.
- Provide legal analysis for clients to determine any possible
case advantages and disadvantages.
- Develop and implement litigation strategies, draft litigation
documents, and guide clients through the litigation process.
- Mentor and guide junior legal staff in the firm, fostering a
supportive and productive work environment.Qualifications:
- Juris Doctorate (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission to the state bar and in good standing.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in litigation with a focus
on insurance law, civil litigation, construction law, and insurance
- Proven experience in managing a litigation caseload and direct
- Strong experience in construction litigation and construction
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, with the
ability to interface with clients and colleagues at all
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen
eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing
multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in legal research and writing.
- Demonstrated dedication to client service and a commitment to
personal and professional growth.
- High ethical standards and professional integrity. This
position offers a unique opportunity for the right candidate to
play a significant role in our firm's continued growth and success.
If you are a seasoned litigator with a passion for law and a
commitment to excellence, we would love to hear from you.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Denver , Senior Litigation Attorney, Legal , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!