In-House Temp-to-Hire Corporate Paralegal
Company: Adams & Martin Group
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Are you looking for an In-House Contract-to-Hire Paralegal job
opportunity that offers a collaborative work environment where you
can thrive and cares about your overall health and well-being?
Ideal candidate must have the ability to multi-task and manage
various projects simultaneously and takes great pride in his or her
work. The role will report to the General Counsel but will work
regularly with the other members of the Legal team and the Group's
Senior Management.Key Responsibilities:
- Assist with corporate governance, M&A and corporate-finance
matters, including drafting and editing corporate minutes, policies
and managing due diligence processes for debt and M&A
- Oversee all global labor/employment matters, including all
litigation and general advice/counsel matters, and maintenance of
all form agreements; serve as primary liaison between the Legal and
People Services Departments.
- Oversee the corporate domestic and foreign entity maintenance,
including the formation & dissolution of legal entities, and the
drafting of corporate documents, such as board and shareholder
minutes and secretary and incumbency certificates.
- Manage the web-based global entity management system and
electronic database of corporate documents, including with a global
entity chart published to the organization on a quarterly
- Manage all internal entity restructurings.
- Responsible for annual corporate US entity reporting with
various Secretary of State offices.
- Serve as primary manager of the Legal department's audit
- Other duties and special projects, as necessary.Qualifications:
- A 4-year degree and Paralegal Certificate is Required.
- Preferred minimum of 10 years of prior experience as a
corporate legal for a major law firm or in-house legal department,
and preferably with exposure to corporate governance matters.
- Experience advising senior management of complex, international
organizations; strong executive presence.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to understand
complex concepts and analysis. and translate those to executive and
senior-level management to create practical processes, guidance,
and training.We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring
decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job
assignments are made without regard to race, color, national
origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any
other protected classification. We consider all qualified
applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner
consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los
Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Adams & Martin Group, Denver , In-House Temp-to-Hire Corporate Paralegal, Legal , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!