Family Law Attorney
Company: ADAMS & MARTIN GROUP
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Business Lines of
Roth Staffing Companies, L.P. Specialists in Legal Staffing,
Project Management, & Attorney Search Job DescriptionMid-sized law
firm in Southeast Denver has an immediate need for an Family Law
Attorney with 2+ years of experience to join their growing
practice. We value the continued growth and professional
development of our team and attract and retain our diverse
workforce by promoting a work-life balance with generous and
flexible time off, competitive compensation and benefits.
Primary duties will include: meeting with clients, drafting
pleadings, administering depositions, propounding and responding to
discovery, conducting research, writing motions, making court
appearances, arguing motions, participating in trials, interviewing
witnesses, drafting agreements, negotiating settlements, attending
mediations and arbitrations, handling family law cases and other
activities requested by the partners.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Strong work ethic and reliability a must.
- Exemplary client service skills with prompt response levels at
- Desire to make court appearances, argue motions and to
participate in hearings
- 2--10 years of experience as a licensed attorney in the state
- Detail oriented with strong drafting and negotiating skills and
the ability to communicate legal subject matter to
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, business
judgment and strategic legal thinking.
- Ability to manage workflow independently to meet firm deadlines
while achieving business and risk management objectives.
- Courtroom experience preferred but not a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of the Code of Civil Procedure
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions
based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments
are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age,
ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other
protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our
Keywords: ADAMS & MARTIN GROUP, Denver , Family Law Attorney, Legal , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!