Sr. Technical Support Engineer
Company: Ping Identity
Posted on: July 14, 2019
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about
enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity
Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless
world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however
they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and
employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most
demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune
100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments,
security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your
greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we
provide our customers. It's something that drives our company.
People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital
freedom. They come to cultivate it.
This individual is responsible for the second level of support for
Ping Identity s customers using any of our products including
PingFederate, Ping Access, PingOne, PingID, and any of our
Engineers respond to customer inquiries, triage issues when needed,
identify scope and gather information to ensure cases are properly
documented in our ITSM tool. Our Senior Technical Support
Engineering team is responsible for researching functionality and
usability related issues; working with our customers IT personnel
to understand the nature of the issue and communicate steps to
resolve. Engineers consult with and/or escalate to our product
development team when needed.
Other responsibilities of the role include conducting right to
service check and answering basic questions on common issues. Our
Engineers contribute to both our Knowledge Base as well as our
online community. Engineers must maintain their support test
environment to quickly replicate customer issues and have a strong
desire for continuous learning.
Senior Technical Support Engineers are responsible to knowledge
share and ensure our frontline Engineers are well supported.
Team members must be able to work a flexible schedule supporting
our global customer base and participate in an on-call
Skills/Requirements Required Qualifications:
- Passion for customer service.
- High level of initiative
- Desire to learn new and exciting technology
- World class interpersonal verbal & written communication
- Logical troubleshooting ability and analytical skill.
- Experience collaborating and supporting others
- BS computer science or equivalent degree with 3 years
experience in role or min 4 years related experience with
enterprise-level software systems in a client-facing role.
- Demonstrated track record of success in academic, internship or
work history as well as a high level of ownership and
accountability. Experience with:
- SaaS applications integration and/or support (Salesforce,
- Web-based application consulting and/or support for (MS IIS,
Apache) and modern web browsers, such as MS Internet Explorer,
Chrome, Firefox and Safari Experience supporting the following in
an Enterprise level client facing role:
- Web server and application server integration and/or
troubleshooting eg., J2EE application servers such as Tomcat,
JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic, IIS or Apache
- Network troubleshooting eg., TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls
- Strong working knowledge of Single Sign On
- Linux-based and Windows servers, Active Directory, LDAP-based
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), X.509 certificates,
- Database systems such as Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL
- Identity & Access Management and/or Federation experience with
CA SiteMinder/IdentityMinder, IBM Tivoli Access Manager, Oracle
Access Manager. SAML
- User Provisioning (SCIM)Associated topics: assistant, desk,
edi, help desk, information technology help desk, msword, support,
system support, technical support specialist, troubleshoot
Keywords: Ping Identity, Denver , Sr. Technical Support Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!