Machine Learning Technical Program Manager Quality Assurance and Compliance
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what
they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and
customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work
hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a
good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in
mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
The ML Foundations team plays an integral role within the Workday
Machine Learning organization. Our core platform, on which all key
ML features are deployed, infuses Machine Learning into all of
Workday's products. Data Engineering, Data Science, Stream
Processing, Security, Data Center and Integration are at the core
of our DNA as we deliver on mission critical company goals.
Come help shape ML at Workday! Demonstrate your creativity, daily,
in solving challenges and delivering quality end-user value. Our
environment is high trust, collaborative and Agile.
As a Technical Program Manager, Machine Learning Foundation Quality
Assurance, you will focus on continuously improving our Test and
Release culture. We do value your hands-on experience testing XO,
backend jvm-based services. You are self-motivated, professional ,
and an outstanding team player with a positive attitude. You're
comfortable working with different tech stacks.
- Lead and coordinate Quality Assurance efforts between internal
teams and outside stakeholders
- Work closely with Workday's PMO team to make sure when driving
testing plans, our services are compliant with Company Policies
tightening the data security and governance over our internal
- Work with product management and engineering team to elaborate
new features, to deliver a high-quality service to
- Help to build and manage a high quality ML test
- Maintain and review documentation of test results to assist in
debugging and modification of software
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality is as
expected and recommend corrective action
You'll need to have:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or
- An understanding of topics related to performance at scale,
security, availability, deployment and operations;
- 2+ years of Experience with XO
- Experience of TDD, system, integration, user acceptance and
We'd love to see:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work cross-functionally with
multiple stakeholders and teams
- Experience in working with Test teams on planning and execution
- 2+ years of experience with languages, such as: Java, Scala,
Golang, Python, Bash
- Experience in CI/CD, delivery a service from codeline to
production, including: source repositories (GIT), continuous
integration (Jenkins), virtualization (Docker), orchestration
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
Keywords: Workday, Denver , Machine Learning Technical Program Manager Quality Assurance and Compliance, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!