.Net Core Developer
Posted on: June 14, 2019
THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create
software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of
digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise
Information Management. #LI-POST
The .Net Core Developer will develop, test, debug and document
technical software solutions using Microsoft .Net Core, XML, XLINQ
and NoSQL databases. The position will report to the Middleware
Lead and will be
located in Catalyst s downtown Denver office with the potential for
a flex schedule/remote work situation in the future.
You are great at:
* developing, testing, debugging and documenting technical
solutions using Microsoft .Net / .Net Core, XML, XLINQ and
* leading and participating in code reviews .
* interacting with others to deliver projects on time .
* communicating effectively with business managers,
product managers, system engineers, junior developers and
* interacting with many stakeholders reporting on status,
milestones, and roadblocks .
* working on code for our production platform and must be
able to react quickly if errors are uncovered .
What it takes:
* Minimum 5 years experience in creating .net console apps and web
apps included but not limited to .NET, No-SQL, XML, LINQ and
* At least 2 years working on API models, and using .Net Core
* Proficient in building Web Services and Knowledge of REST API
* Good knowledge of No-SQL databases, preferably MarkLogic,
Elasticsearch, and Redis.
* Proficient in researching new tools and technologies needed to
and support the product.
* Believe strongly in test driven development, and support
documentation to supplement your testing.
* You have mastered revision control using Gitlab.
* Able to communicate verbal y, in writing, and by example .
* Ability to juggle multiple timelines and priorities in your own
and, when appropriate, have asked for assistance from your
* Should feel very comfortable with email, IM, and other web
corporate tools - wiki, documents, etc .
* Must be able to work in a variety of situations including col
across time zones and shifts .
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best
talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry,
disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual
orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the
recruitment process please email email@example.com
Keywords: OpenText, Denver , .Net Core Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!