Sr. Systems and Network Administrator
Company: Ardent Mills
Posted on: June 14, 2019
SR. SYSTEMS AND NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
As the Sr. Systems and Network Administrator you will be
responsible for day to day support and troubleshooting of the
network at all our Ardent Mills locations. This position also
requires input on overall network design and implementation
strategies as well as documenting all changes and updating network
diagrams. You should be proficient with, but not limited to, Cisco,
HP Aruba Wireless, APC, and Talari SDWAN. This senior role must be
self-motivated, organized and able to communicate effectively on
workload, projects and tasks to management. The applicant must be
well versed in routing types and configurations, VLAN segmentation,
access lists, as well as basic L2/L3 switching knowledge.
To succeed, you must be able to:
* Deliver results in first-time situations by inspiring others and
working to earn trust every day.
* Serve others with understanding, respect, and care.
* Operate with simplicity, clarity and transparency.
* Deal with and drive change.
* Organize, prioritize and own multiple tasks while meeting or
* Learn and apply new technology, and share your knowledge with
Above all you will be expected to carry out all your activities
with reliability, integrity, compliance and in a safe,
environmentally responsible, and efficient manner.
* Performs routine daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly
tasks to ensure systems are functioning optimally and to ensure
compliance with various regulatory mandates
* Utilizes current resources available to optimize time and
effectiveness and recommends reasonable acquirement of other
resources as needed
* Plans, coordinates, evaluates and implements key enterprise
systems network hardware and software
* Takes initiative to provide IT Team oversight involving high
level information technology updates, recommendations, best
practices, assessments and risk analysis
* Responsible for administering the highest level systems including
Cisco, Talari, HP Aruba Citrix, and others
* Understands and reinforces the concept of taking ownership for
areas of responsibility, due diligence and team synergy
* Fully versed in Project Management and ITIL methodologies
* Assists with policies and procedures as they relate to
* Makes recommendations for enhancing IT processes including
Auditing, Workflows and Structure
* Evaluate enterprise hardware and software systems
* Demonstrates willingness to educate less senior staff
* Acts as Tier2/Tier3 helpdesk support when necessary
* Contributes to network support staff and participates in an
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 5+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
* Intermediate knowledge of Information Security awareness is a
* Good knowledge of General Project Management Methodology & Tools,
* Travels to offsite conferences, trainings and other events when
* Travels to offsite organization locations when necessary
ARDENT MILLS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE,
COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER
IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
THE PRECEDING POSITION DESCRIPTION HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO INDICATE
THE GENERAL NATURE AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF
WORK PERFORMED BY EMPLOYEES WITHIN THIS POSITION. IT MAY NOT
CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE INVENTORY OF ALL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES,
AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF EMPLOYEES IN THIS POSITION. THE
DESCRIPTION, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE SUBJECT TO
CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF ARDENT MILLS.
Locations:Denver Office CO
Keywords: Ardent Mills, Denver , Sr. Systems and Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!