Software Engineer in Test (SET)
Posted on: June 13, 2019
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full
range of hybrid cloud data services which simplify management of
applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to
accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we
empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their
data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation, and
optimize their operations.
As a Software Engineer in Test (SET) in the Quality Engineering
Organization, you will work as part of an innovative, fun, agile
team. You will be responsible for planning, designing, automating
and executing tests to enable us to ship products on time, with
improving quality and within budget.
What you will do:
- Work collaboratively within a team and cross-functional
- Problem solving with problems that are complex in scope and
require in-depth evaluation
- Responsible for unstructured tasks and the issues addressed are
less defined requiring new perspectives, creative approaches, and
with more interdependencies
- Plan, design and write automated tests
- Execute existing automated tests and triage failures
- Demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and
mentoring of others
- Limited supervision and direction is provided as this individual
can operate, drive results, and set priorities independently
- 5+ years of professional experience in software product test
- Extensive Python programming experience
- Experience with Test automation frameworks, tools, work flows and
- Experience with DevOps practices such as Configuration Management
and CI/CD, and the tools/applications involved
- Strong leadership skills in being a wholistic software test
Plus to have:
- Experience operating within the SAFe agile framework
- Machine Learning: developing algorithms for analyzing data
- Experience using Jira
- Experience with Jenkins, Git, and Artifactory, or other similar
tools in enterprise build/test environment
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with
a Bachelor s degree; or 6 years and a Master s degree; or a PhD
with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
What You'll Love About Us
* Our Culture: It s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone
at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it
s the people.
* OUR LOCATION: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing
Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
* HEALTH BENEFITS: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental,
wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
* FINANCIAL AND SAVINGS PROGRAMS: Whether it s flexible spending,
stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you
to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
* WORK LIFE BALANCE AND MORE: To make sure of work-life balance, we
offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal
services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
* GLOBAL DIVERSITY, INCLUSION, AND BELONGING: We fully embrace and
advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of
belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a
higher performing organization.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners,
and our communities simply because it s the right thing to do.
Along the way, we ve repeatedly transformed businesses and set
industry standards. Now, more game-changing developments are in the
pipeline, and behind our breakthroughs is an open, collaborative
culture that fuels fresh ideas. By sharing our viewpoints,
challenging our thinking, and empowering our people, we create
unique and novel approaches to solving problems. Join us, and we ll
help each other do our best work!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Keywords: NetApp, Denver , Software Engineer in Test (SET), IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!