Junior BI Developer
Posted on: January 14, 2019
BridgeHealth. Better Quality. Better Value. Better Outcomes. When looking for new teammates, we consider some of the following:
- Cultural Fit: You love our ambitious spirit and our values reflect your personal beliefs. Displaying Integrity, Embodying a Champions Spirit, Embracing the Heart of a Servant, Open-mindedness, Being a Problem-Solver and having Fun are second-nature for you.
- Organizational Prowess: You are a people person with an ability to drive multiple priorities simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Grit: You thrive under pressure, consistently meeting expectations and commitments, oftentimes on tight deadlines, all while managing a variety of tasks and relationships in an efficient and meticulous manner without losing your cool.
We are a small, yet mighty and growing Business Intelligence team comprised of individuals committed to transforming data into information to drive business strategy. In this newly created role, you will have an opportunity to learn from like-minded believers, teach others, and transform how the organization approaches decision-making.
What Youll Do:
- Design, develop, and implement Stored Procedures, Functions, and other artifacts in TSQL
- Design, develop, and implement the ETL process using SSIS, including data quality and testing
- Design, develop, and implement solutions using the entire Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SSMS)
- Create/maintain project documentation to successfully implement IT-based solutions including: Project Plan and Functional/Technical Design documents
- Provide insight into data patterns that translate into value for business partners.
- Design and develop solutions, including training materials, that provide automated and self-service reporting and dashboard solutions
- Develop end-user training materials for business partners
- Assist in the installation and configuration of various MS-SQL BI infrastructure, utilizing referenced project documentation
- Work with other team members in an Agile environment to implement timely solutions
- Contribute to the prioritization of projects; establish accurate timelines for implementation
- Enforce best technical practices for the BI infrastructure to enhance user experienceRequirements: What You Bring/Are:
- Bachelors degree in STEM coupled with 2-3 years BI experience
- 2-3 years experience writing T-SQL scripts on various versions of SQL server
- 2-3 years experience in data mapping, modeling, and governance
- 2-3 years experience using SSMS for design of tables, views, common table expressions, foreign key constraints, and stored procedures
- 2-3 years experience with complete SDLC in this area, including but not limited to, requirements gathering, data analysis, design, development, QA, and deployment
- An ability to accurately estimate the ETL and Data Architecture components of data integration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Reporting, and Data Warehouse delivery projects
- An attention to detail, plus strong analytical, conceptual, and organizational skills
- Core project management skills; natural ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) communication skills to support working in project environments that include internal and external teams
- A fast learner able to quickly learn multiple systems and tools and able to solve problems and recommend multiple solutions given resources and constraints
You May Also Have:
- 2-3 years experience related to SSIS for data integration/ETL technologies
- Prior Automation (ETL, Reports, etc.) experience
- Data Science experience using Microsoft R and/or Python
- Experience with PowerBI and/or advanced visualization software
- Azure experience
- Experience with Healthcare Data
- Design and development in SSRS
Resumes from 3rd parties will be automatically disqualified. Authorization to work for any U.S. employer without sponsorship is required. Local candidates preferred; consideration may be extended to candidates with existing and immediate relocation plans to the Metro Denver area.
Keywords: BridgeHealth, Denver , Junior BI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!