Software Engineer II - ECAD
Posted on: January 12, 2019
The ANSYS Electronics CAD group focuses on developing innovative graphical user interfaces and design automation flows that drive our industry-leading electromagnetic field solvers at an unprecedented scale. We create and integrate advanced software technologies covering a spectrum of disciplines-3D visualization, computational geometry, user interfaces, etc.-and are seeking an individual who shares our passion of continually pushing the simulation envelope. The successful candidate will have a background in (or be eager to learn) user interface design and implementation for desktop applications and will thrive in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment.
- Perform software development activities including design, implementation, maintenance, testing, and documentation.
- Employ best software practices.
- Investigate problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions. Perform bug verification and release testing.
- Understand the requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues.
- Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field, or a Bachelor's degree with three years of professional experience.
- Significant software development experience using C++ or related language.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
- Knowledge of computational geometry and computer graphics helpful
- Familiarity with electromagnetic, circuit or system simulation
- Familiarity with electronic design automation systems and practices
- Experience developing and debugging user interface code on Windows and/or Linux
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Associated topics: application, back end, c++, c#, develop, php, python, sde, software programmer, sw
Keywords: ANSYS, Denver , Software Engineer II - ECAD, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!