IT Project Manager
Company: 5280 Solutions LLC
Posted on: December 9, 2018
US CITIZENS AND PERMANENT RESIDENTS OF THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE CANNOT SPONSOR VISAS AT THIS TIME. High-Level Overview
- Current need is for an IT PM with experience managing implementation, infrastructure, development and vendor projects. Lots of vendor mamangement right now.
- We are gradually moving along with our Agile transformation, so it is ideal to have a resource that has both waterfall and agile experience. Certificates in either or both would be nice.
- At this time, our need is for someone with tons of SOW and contract experience...someone with extensive experience writing and comprehending SOWs. Right now, the process of getting contracts through the legal and purchasing processes is arduous. There are too many negotiations and too much back and forth over small details. Hope to find someone who can get as much of the SOW right the first time, even though it may change in scope or details.
- Leadership has prepared a process document, the details change with each scenario, so she needs a PM who can understand how to manage that.
- Lots of current Key Skills
- Expert Skills in:
- Project Management
- Team work
- Commutation skills both verbal and written
- Learning ability
- Presentation Skills
- Advanced Skills in:
- MS Office
- Proficient Skills in:
- Contract negotiation
- Data Analysis
- Proposal writing Official Job DescriptionDuties would include a blend of business analysis and IT PM work. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Agile, have excellent communication and collaboration skills, and be flexible and open to helping out on a variety of projects. The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
- Responsible for assisting agency executive management, division directors, and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks, resources, including State personnel and deliverables.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance and support to all IT project team members on assigned projects.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the State's project management policies and standards. - provided by Dice IT Project Management, implementation, delivery and infrastructure. Vendor management. Waterfall and Agile
Keywords: 5280 Solutions LLC, Denver , IT Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Golden, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!