Sr. Cisco Network Engineer (Route/switch,wireless,Fortinet/fortigate)
Company: Xoriant Corporation
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Sr. Cisco Network Engineer Position(Route/switch)Centennial ,Co12+ Months
- 30% TRAVEL
- Route / Switch engineer for our campuses.
- Engineer needs to run a complete full office deployment - route, switch, wireless, wireless controllers, out of bound management, firewalls
- Firewall Experience needed - Fortinet Fortigates 100, 500, 1500D firewalls in HA
- Cisco 4500E, 4500-X, 3560s, 3850s switching. Layer 2 and Layer 3 required.
- Cisco 5500 series wireless controllers in HA; also installation / configuration of wireless devices
- Cisco ISR4400 series routers
- Well versed in running projects, documentation, configuration, deployment of an office.
- Prepare documentation, quality checks, goes out on site - rack, stack, configure, deploy, quality assurance with the customers.
- Typically includes DMVPN, EIGRP (maybe some BGP but not likely)
- Person must be adaptive, take charge, possibly work on multiple projects, and be a leader.
- This person will be required to travel to various Client sites for racking, stacking, cabling, configurations, and full complete office / campus build out responsibilities including pre installation and post installation final documentation. - provided by Dice Route / Switch engineer,wireless, wireless controllers,Fortinet/Fortigates(100, 500, 1500D firewalls in HA),DMVPN, EIGRP, campus/office deployments, wireless , cisco certifications preferred
Keywords: Xoriant Corporation, Denver , Sr. Cisco Network Engineer (Route/switch,wireless,Fortinet/fortigate), IT / Software / Systems , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!