Salesforce Developer III
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Req #: 18-09990Title: Salesforce Developer III - W-2Location: Littleton, COPosition Type: Contract-to-hire?US Citizens and Green Cards are welcome to apply.? We are unable to process an H-1B at this time.? ?Requirements:
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visualforce.
- Develop software solutions using, Salesforce.com API framework and 3rd party APIs.
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems.
- Requirements gathering, designing, coding, debugging, performance analysis, packaging and deployment to the customer?s real-life business application on the Force.com platform.
- Work directly with customers to define requirements.
- Work as a member of a project team developing Apex, Visualforce new functionality and enhancing existing functionality.
- Design and deploy high quality, scalable code.
- Design and develop integrations between our applications and other systems as may be required by customers.
- Ensure that documentation of Apex code, as well as application use and flow, is accurate and well written.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- 2+ years of experience with SFDC toolkit (Visual force, Apex, Triggers, Apex Data Loader, etc.).
- Experience in developing SFDC custom objects, workflow rules, approval process. Data Migration experience.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com?s SOQL, Web Services and security model.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com?s Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com product offerings.
- Experience with Lightning and the transition to Lightning.
- Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities.
- Experience developing in an Agile software development environment.
- Integrating Salesforce.com software with 3rd party solutions. SSO and Web services experience.
- Strong object oriented design skills and experience using design patterns.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Agile Scrum experience, working on feature-based teams with product owners, using CAAC/Rally as the workflow engine to create and implement working software.
- Familiarity with call center use cases and applications is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience leading development teams with an ability to define quality improvement objectives.
- Must have high team-leadership proficiencies, able to delegate and coach onshore and offshore team members to meet objectives.
- Must be able to both give and take direction.
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science or engineering.
- 6-8 years experience.
About Ascent:Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent’s fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.If you are ready to propel your career to new heights… read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.
Keywords: Ascent, Denver , Salesforce Developer III, IT / Software / Systems , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!