Wi-Fi /Wireless Test Engineer-Austin, TX and Denver, CO
Company: Spruce Infotech Inc
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Title Wi-Fi Test Engineer Years of experience 6+ Years Location Austin, TX (1) and Denver, CO (1) No. of position 2 (one in each location) Project duration 6+ months Interview process 2 telephonic round (30 mins each) and 3 rd will be in-person / WebEx Must have Skills:
- TR-069 (Used in Remote management of CPE devices)
- Knowledge in wireless communication protocols 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Knowledge in Internet of Things (IoT) and understanding of DOCSIS and provisioning
- Understanding for Wireless LAN Security, PPPoE, MIMO, QOS Prioritization
- Wireless/Wired Network troubleshooting. (Actively participate in issue triage / troubleshooting). Experience
- 3+ years of technical experience directly testing Network CPE (router, gateway) for protocol and functional test.
- 3+ years of technical experience directly testing Wi-Fi / RF in computer architecture and data communications.
- 2+ years of experience in test software development in (e.g. Python scripting, LabVIEW and/or Test Stand, etc.) Required Skills
- The candidate must be able to understand test requirements for validation of Wi-Fi Routers and possess the ability to independently create and execute test cases for these requirements.
- Experience with Wireless technology testing which includes Wireless AP's, Routers, Wireless extenders & Wireless standards (802.11b/g/n/ac/ax).
- Knowledge of real world wireless environments.
- Experience working with TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4/IPv6 addressing, Ethernet, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, ARP, NAT, Bridging, Switching.
- Familiarity with industry standard Wi-Fi test tools like Veriwave WT-20/90, IXIA Chariot and packet debuggers like Wireshark, Omnipeek and Savius.
- Experience in basic test automation using scripting languages such as Perl, Tcl, Shell scripting.
- Strong background in designing or extending existing test frameworks.
- Experience running automation test harnesses.
- Excellent Debugging skills & experience troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX-based systems and command-line tools for analysis, and automation.
- Deep understanding of SQA test methodologies, practices and concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Preferred Skills
- Expertise In testing CPE devices and network protocol testing. - provided by Dice N/A
Keywords: Spruce Infotech Inc, Denver , Wi-Fi /Wireless Test Engineer-Austin, TX and Denver, CO, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!