.NET Developer II
Posted on: November 17, 2018
Title: Full Stack Developer II
Location: Littleton, CO (must be local)
US Citizens and Green Cards are welcome to apply. We are unable to process an H-1B at this time. Cannot Work C2C for this position.
- Business Intelligence Developer focused on Full Stack development and support of internal Business owned applications and data eco-system, Data Analytics, and Communication with internal stakeholders, users, and management.
- Make data actionable for our stakeholders through development, enrichment, and maintenance of the data and presentation layers provided in a sustainable, manageable, and consistent environment.
- Elaborates with stakeholders to understand data and presentation layer needs and to identifies opportunities and solutions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Under General Direction:
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, modifies, debugs, and documents Business Intelligence software solutions that satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas.
- Designs, maintains, and performance-tunes extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) processes using SSIS and C# Scripting for source-to-target data mappings.
- Develops moderately complex database solutions for SQL Server, including creating tables, stored procedures, custom user-defined functions, triggers, and indexes
- Meets and elaborates with stakeholders to ensure requirements are defined and understood.
- Assists in the development of requirements, assessment of LOEs (Level of Effort), and communication of priorities and execution progress for moderately complex solutions.
- Corrects, or work with business unit to correct, data quality errors.
- Utilize and monitor technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other related activities on moderately complex solutions.
- Creates and maintains documentation related to the technical process and stakeholder usage of presentation layers.
- Communicates with users and management.
- Trains stakeholders on standard solutions
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience (minimum of 6 years of experience without a Bachelor's Degree with significant skills and qualifications).
- Interpersonal Communication - Can properly communicate with various levels of management and stakeholders.
- Demonstration of strong organizational and communication skills and ability to adapt to continually-changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes required.
- Ability to view long-term strategic direction of development activities required.
- Data Analyst - Can study data and data structure for expected results or patterns
- Agile Development life cycle understanding
- Knowledge of Development Frameworks / Platforms
- full software development life cycle preferred.
- Developing experience with database and application/web server required.
- Microsoft Stack - Excel, Access, OneNote, Word---etc.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SSRS reporting services
- Stored Procedures
- Version Control Software: GIT or TFS
- TSQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- PLSQL (Oracle SQL)
- LESS or SSAS (CSS)
- HTML 5
- ASP.Net MVC
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline, or an equivalent in education and experience.
Required Qualifications & Skills with the following:
Other Coding Languages:
- VB Script
Cloud Computing - Azure
Reporting Services - Tableau
- Microsoft Certified Professional MCSA: Data Category
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Ascent, Denver , .NET Developer II, IT / Software / Systems , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!