Oracle WebCenter / Content Server Developer
Company: Pace Computer Solutions Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Position: Oracle Web Center/ Content Server Developer Developer Location: Denver, CO Duration: Long Term OverviewThe successful candidate for this role will have excellent development and analytical skills. Responsible for working both individually and in team environments to develop and deliver business functionality based on Oracle WebCenter & Content server and other peripheral system software components. Technical Skills - Mandatory Skill Years/Level of Experience Design, build, and testing of ADF page templates, ADF Business Components, ADF Task-flows, ADF Page Fragments, ADF Regions, etc. 5+ years/proficient Oracle WebCenter ADF framework 11g & 12c, XML, XSLT, XSD's, Java performance tuning and monitoring. 7+ years/proficient Experience in developing & supporting Oracle BPM 11g & 12c Human workflow based processes. 3+ year/proficient Experience with both 11g WebCenter and 12c WebCenter frameworks and system migration from 11g to 12c version experience. 5+ years/proficient Experience in System Design and Design Methodologies and Tools. 10+ years Skills Required:
- Experience in developing & supporting Oracle ADF 11g & 12c integration with SOA Suite/BPM Human workflow based processes.
- Experience in upgrading Oracle WebCenter 11g system to 12c version and support.
- Exception and error handling using Oracle ADF
- Dedicated, motivated, efficient and results oriented and possess an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Oracle ADF User Interface experience. And/or Oracle APEX. Ability and experience with generating common (Canonical) data models. Highly Desired:
- Experience securing SOA processes, especially data-in-motion. Experience with WSSECURITY standard. Experience with security access/authentication *to* SOA processes (OAM Suite Plus, etc.).
- Oracle BPM Suite 11g & 12c experience.
- Experience with DEVOPs tools like: Jenkins, GitLab, etc.
- Knowledge of and Experience in all areas of solution architecture related to SOA: Infrastructure, Security, Integration, Application, Data. -- Thanks and RegardsSanjeet KumarPace Computer Solutions Inc. (An Inc. 500 Company)10500 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 310 Columbia, MD 21044Office Ext 213Facsimile Toll Free 877.225.PACE - provided by Dice Webcenter/Content Server, SOA Suite/BPM Human workflow, Oracle APEX, Jenkins/GitLab and
Keywords: Pace Computer Solutions Inc., Denver , Oracle WebCenter / Content Server Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!