Technical Project Manager - MDM
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Seeking an IT Project Manager with strong Master Data Management (MDM) experience! Position: Technical Project Manager - MDMLocation:Louisville, CODuration:Contract through the end of 2019 Job Description:The Senior Project Manager oversees the organization, development, and execution of strategic IT initiatives, programs, and projects for development organizations. Primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for areas of budget, operational performance and completion of strategic initiatives, project success, driving resolution to issues, and stakeholder management . Critical to the role is effectively managing relationships and to exceed stakeholder expectations. Typically utilizes management skills as well as technical skills and must possess the ability to coordinate multiple project work streams to achieve customer deliverables.Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of organizational initiatives.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the projects through partnership, coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Serves as the primary point of contact with key stakeholders.
- Understands the business fundamentals, with the ability to interface with Senior Management on assigned programs and projects.
- Creates and manages implementation plans, tasks, deadlines, dependencies.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings with stakeholders.
- Coordinates and facilitates communications with executives, management and across teams.
- Identifies and schedules program and project deliverables, milestones and required tasks, providing early visibility to schedules/milestones that are at risk.
- Builds detailed project plans and schedules for initiatives across all processes, independently managing day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
- Directs and coordinates activities for personnel to ensure programs progress on schedule.
- Maintains an overall program level risk and issue log. Facilitates risk mitigation and issue resolution across functional owners and key stakeholders.
- Identifies and facilitates opportunities for process improvement.
- May assign and review the work of others on the team.
- Confronts issues openly and quickly.
- Tactfully communicates sensitive information.Preferred Skills:
- PMP Certification
- Experience managing complex, multi-threaded programs.
- Experience managing global teams.
- Experience with diverse software technologies a plus.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 - 10 years' professional work experience, with 5 years of prior management experience related to technology implementations and integrations.
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to see beyond the smaller details and focuses on the business outcomes.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in understandable terms.
- Strong collaborative, teamwork, and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of constituents, both inside and outside of the company, and globally.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, listening) and able to produce high quality documentation.
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, and unpredictability.
- Advance knowledge of project management methods and processes and a demonstrated ability to lead and drive programs and projects to successful completion.
- Proven experience managing key customer relationships and projects.
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
- Superior ability to multi-task.
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project and MS PowerPoint.
- Proven time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- As work is non-standard and varied, requires strong analytical ability to solve problems and make decisions based on limited precedents or guidelines.
- High technical aptitude.
- Ability to adapt to and deal with ambiguous situations, driving toward clarity.
- Ability to work in a team environment yet is self-directed, proactive, and action-oriented.
- Excellent conflict management skills and ability to partner with other organizations to be successful and resolve issues.
- Strong knowledge of software, hardware and networking information technologies, with direct experience and expertise in IT.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC.
- Ability to lead people, business process and business objectives.
- Comfortable managing the line between technology and business.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise sound judgment in complex situations and function independently with initiative, creativity and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and diagnose project performance problems and execute effective corrective actions.
- Independently driven learning ability with a talent for absorbing and integrating feedback provided by subordinates, peers and managers.
- Ability to travel Internationally intermittently, 1 or two trips per year to western Europe locations Thank you in advanced for your interest in the Technical Project Manager - MDM position. I look forward to chatting with all interested and qualified candidates!Please send all resumes to - provided by Dice MDM, Master Data Management
Keywords: Sempera, Denver , Technical Project Manager - MDM, IT / Software / Systems , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!