Software Engineer II
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. Our clients trust Businessolver to take care of them and their employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and our clients' complete delight.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use their benefits wisely.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
We are currently seeking Software Engineers with experience in all phases of the software development life cycle. This is a unique opportunity to contribute extensively to the success of a rapidly growing technology company. Businessolver developers create web based solutions within a complex integrated system seen by millions of users.
- Innovative design and analysis of enhancements
- Deliver code based on sprint commitments
- Actively participate in discussions, coding, and testing.
- Develop core web application changes using JAVA and XSL
- Present application enhancements to team
- Collaborate with Tech Leads to align on design strategy that will achieve business goals of the user story while ensuring technical integrity
- Creative thinking and proposing solutions to grow our business by delighting our clients.
What you need to make the cut:
- BS in Computer Science, CIS, Software Engineering or related degree.
- 3 years of experience in Large Scale Enterprise Development
- Experience with LINUX, Eclipse IDE, GIT, JIRA, Agile Development Methodology and XSL is a plus.
- Previous exposure to user interface development (Bootstrap, JQuery, React native) or JasperSoft iReports helpful.
- Experience with data manipulation and large scale EDI for transferring large data sets between our systems and our clients' systems.
- Highly motivated, Innovative, self-directed thinker with an eagerness to stay up-to-date with current trends and a desire to impress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Businessolver Way
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast every other Mondays, lunch Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens. We know it takes fuel to perform, so we provide a kitchen stocked with healthy cereals, fruit, snacks, and beverages to keep you at the top of your game.
- Fitnessolver. If you need a boost, visit our on-site fitness facility to clear your head.
- Massages. With a "work hard/play hard" atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your application - make sure it includes:
- A cover letter that highlights why you think you'd be great for the gig, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position or why you think you can rock the job even though you don't have past work experience that's perfectly aligned.
- Your resume.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed your application and decided whether or not to move you forward in our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application and we are truly grateful for your interest.
Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for a look at our vibrant culture.
Keywords: Businessolver, Denver , Software Engineer II, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!