Lead Marketing Database Analyst
Posted on: January 14, 2018
CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; CenturyLink is going places. At CenturyLink, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how CenturyLink can expand your potential and take your career to new places if you're looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. We're committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time. Job Summary We are in the process of filling open positions for the combined company following CenturyLink's acquisition of Level 3 Communications. All qualified candidates who express interest by submitting an application to an open posting will be considered. However, based on business needs, preference may be given to internal applicants on certain positions. We still welcome, and encourage, all application submissions while we continue our integration process. Internal applicants are current, active CenturyLink employees, including Level 3 employees who have transitioned to CenturyLink as part of the acquisition. This position is critical in maintaining the quality and efficiency of information within Consumer Marketing infrastructure. Responsibilities include delivering code, conducting research, and checking quality control and assurances that will result in high quality data processing and data integrity. This position will help incorporate the processes that will result in accelerated sales, increased market awareness and high levels of customer loyalty. The position is instrumental in helping maximize revenue and profitability through contribution to or ownership of targeting strategies designed to acquire, grow and retain consumer customers. Job Description
- Responsible for supporting corporate strategy and managing marketing data marts.
- Develops and enhances applications, which support high-level objectives for acquisition, retention, and cross-selling.
- Experienced translator of custom data requests into deliverable technical support.
- Collects, adjusts, augments, and organizes large and detailed marketing requirements into logical technical requirements; manages a unified marketing data platform that will provide a comprehensive basis for lead generation, reporting and analysis.
- Source data would include internal as well as external data sources that may contain demographics, product availability, customer subscription, and prospect attribute information. Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
- 6 - 8 years related experience.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in database marketing, in IT, preferably with BI applications environment
- Advanced Skills in various Database extracts leveraging PL / SQL, Perl, Kornshell
- High level knowledge of relational datamart strategy
- 5+ years of database experience with a Master's Degree
- 3 + years experience with Qlikview, Tableau, or other BI Dashboard
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals
- Experience data modeling and analyzing data within a data warehouse environment to support specific marketing plans Education Bachelors or Equivalent in Marketing Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Florida-Apopka; US-Louisiana-Monroe Requisition # : 164346 This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at EEO Statement We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Disclaimer The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Denver, Lead Marketing Database Analyst, IT / Software / Systems, Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!