VP- Commercial Banker- Technology Lending
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Job Title:VP- Commercial Banker- Technology
LendingLocation:Denver, COWhat you'll do:The position of the VP-
Commercial Banking in Technology Lending is responsible for
identifying a target market for new business and subsequently
develop and establish a book of new business from those
relationships. The position is responsible for the negotiating,
underwriting and coordinating the closing of a variety of major and
complex corporate banking loans in compliance with the Bank's
lending policies and procedures; develops business checking and
deposit relationships with customers.What we are looking for:
- Compiles and analyzes market research data to develop
recommendations regarding products and services focused on needs of
- Engages in business development activities and solicitation of
new business based on the target market.
- Calls and visits target customers to promote and sell Bank
products and services to establish a new book of business.
- Develops and maintains customer data base including calls and
results on all new business relationships. Makes reports to
superiors as required.
- Interviews prospective applicants and requests specified
information related to loan or credit application; corresponds or
re-interviews applicants to resolve questions regarding application
- Performs basic pre-qualification assessment and analysis of
financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework
of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry
- Gathers all information necessary to present a financing
request to senior management or Loan Committee for approval; meets
with new/potential customers; visiting sites of loans; negotiates
loan terms and conditions; refers and recommends acceptance to the
Chief Credit Officer or Loan Committee.
- Coordinates processing of approved loans; ensures loans are
processed according to agreement, customer needs and conform to
Bank lending policies; obtains sufficient information and/or
documentation from customers; solves problems relative to
processing and servicing of loans within the Relationship Manager's
- Maintains a superior knowledge of financial industry status and
- Recommends to senior management those products and services
experiencing less than satisfactory performance.
- Represents the Bank in various community, civic, and community
reinvestment functions to further enhance the Bank's image and
develop additional business; assists the Bank in establishing and
maintaining market position in the financing arena.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and
seven (&) or more years of related experience and/or training;
or a combination of experience and education.
- Work related experience must consist of a basic lending
background including negotiating, underwriting and coordinating the
closing of a variety of major and complex consumer, residential,
equipment, SBA, commercial building and business loans;
relationship development, experience in the financial services
- Educational experience, through in-house training sessions,
formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be
business or financial industry related.
- Knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance
regulations, and other Bank operational policies.
- Knowledge and experience in financial statement and tax return
analysis typically resulting from a combination of education in
accounting, financial and/or credit analysis or related areas.
- Intermediate knowledge of Bank lending procedures, Bank
policies and procedures, and the Bank's products and services.
- Extensive knowledge in all facets of relationship
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills in word processing and spreadsheet software
(i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.).
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication
- Exceptional organizational and time management
skills.Compensation: Salary range for new hires is generally
$152,387.00 - $187,935.00 for Denver, CO. Salary amount is
determined by specific job location. In addition, the role may be
eligible for annual bonus/incentives earned and restricted
stock.Benefits you'll love:We offer all the important things you'd
want - like competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the
company, medical and dental insurance, time off, a great 401k
matching program, tuition assistance program, an employee volunteer
program, and a wellness program. In addition, you'll have the
opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins
and outs of how successful companies operate and manage their
finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow
your career!About the company:Western Alliance Bank is a wholly
owned subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation. Alliance Bank
of Arizona, Alliance Association Bank, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank,
First Independent Bank, and Torrey Pines Bank are divisions of
Western Alliance Bank; Member FDIC. AmeriHome Mortgage is a Western
Alliance Bank company.Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed
to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin,
marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western
Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you
are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process
and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email
HR@westernalliancebank.com or call 602-386-2488. When contacting
us, please provide your contact information and state the nature of
your accessibility issue. We will only respond to inquiries
concerning requests that involve a reasonable accommodation in the
application process.-- Western Alliance Bancorporation
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Denver , VP- Commercial Banker- Technology Lending, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!