Information System Security Officer (ISSO) Team Lead
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Description Looking for a unique, innovative, and challenging IT
position? Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and
requires our support to provide expert technical and professional
management support to the commands enterprise Information
Technology (IT) services. The Information System Security Officer
(ISSO) Team Lead will support a program that provides Information
Assurance support to US Space Force.This position will report
directly to the Program Manager.Primary Responsibilities
- Lead the management of risks related to the use of processing,
storing, or transmitting information to reduce or eliminate impact,
integrity, or availability of information and information
- Direct and ensure team meets both regulatory and non-regulatory
- Ensure the team's proper management and enforcement of
information security policies, training and educating end-users on
proper security practices, conducting security and risk assessments
using security frameworks (e.g., NIST, Risk Management Framework
(RMF), Common Criteria, etc.).
- Ensure team employs best practices to mitigate risk via
established security controls with design, implementation, and
sustainment of information systems.
- Lead testing and evaluation to certify and accredit commercial
security products, ensuring privacy of data throughout its
- Direct and provide oversite of team's vulnerability management
(scanning, assessment, reporting, and mitigation verification),
business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Lead efforts associated with the RMF authorization process to
include developing and maintaining artifacts for the IS Body of
Evidence (BoE).Basic Qualifications:
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess and maintain a Final
Top Secret/SSBI Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelors degree in related field and 12-15 years of
experience, additional years of related or other experience may be
considered in lieu of a degree.
- Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 IAM I, must include Security+
- RMF Certification or equivalent.
- Expert level experience with DoD IT security requirements.
- Expert level experience in Certification and Accreditation
(C&A) process and development of RMF certification
- Experience with Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency
(DCSA) Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 -
- Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Information Assurance Manager
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- Experience in network access control, intrusion prevention and
detection systems, firewalls, routers, incident response,
information security methods, and risk management.
- Working knowledge of supporting Operating Systems: Windows
Server and Windows 10, VMWare vSphere, Solaris 10-11, Red Hat
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs.
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards. Pay
Range: Pay Range $118,300.00 - $213,850.00 The Leidos pay range for
this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Denver , Information System Security Officer (ISSO) Team Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!