Company: Via Mobility Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Looking to put an extra $3,000 in your pocket? We are offering a
hiring bonus for this role!
Ready to grow your Mechanical skills? We will train you on a
wheelchair lift system!
Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Want to make an impact on your community and leave work feeling
like you made a difference?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions? If so, then Via
Mobility may be the place for you.
Being a Mechanic has its Advantages
You will work with other dedicated professionals who share your
passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- A $1,500 Tool & Boot Allowance
- A fun and supportive environment
- Flexibility with scheduling - manage your own day!
- A role where you can grow and build your skills
- Employee Discounts including Verizon Wireless, YMCA (including
Denver location, Boulder Rec Center and more)
The Mechanic works on the fleet of vehicles in Via's maintenance
department at the Denver location. In this role you will perform
vehicle tune-ups, natural gas repairs, electrical repairs, heating
and air conditioning repairs, as well as wheelchair lift
adjustments and repairs.
We have 1 full-time opening based out of the Denver office. The
schedule for this position is an afternoon swing shift
Wednesday-Sunday, 3pm to 11pm. Experience level considered for this
role will range from mechanic I to mechanic II
Starting pay range for the Mechanic I role is $25-$28 per hour.
Starting pay range for the Mechanic II role is $30-$34 per
Starting pay range for the Mechanic III role is $35-$38 per
Qualifications for Mechanic:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a Driver's License that has been continually valid for
at least the past two (2) years
- Background in diagnostics strongly preferred
- ASE Certifications strongly preferred (4 to be considered at II
level & 7 to be considered at III level)
- Be able to work independently and help others when
- Must pass a pre-employment DOT physical, job skills test, drug
test, random drug testing and ongoing Motor Vehicle Record
- Must possess own tools
- Willing to learn the Wheelchair Lift System
Keywords: mechanic I, automotive technician, auto mechanic, fleet
services, maintenance mechanic, mechanic technician
- Paid Training! Paid Time-Off!
- Guaranteed wage increases every year!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Pet Insurance discounts
- Special employee only discounts
- Credit Union Memberships
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable, and
Learn more about why we are a great place to work:
About Via Mobility
We are a vibrant, accomplished nonprofit with a culture built on
four key values - teamwork, honesty, integrity and a passion for
Via team members have a common goal: to provide our clients with
mobility and transportation options that enhance a quality of life,
self-sufficiency, and access to the community. Since 1979, Via has
helped tens of thousands of seniors and people with disabilities
live more independent lives. We also serve our community through
volunteer driver training programs, disability awareness education
and advocacy, human service collaborations and partnerships,
community transit offerings and contracting capabilities.
Via is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Keywords: Via Mobility Services, Denver , Mechanic, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!