Company: Tanisha Systems
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Good Analytical and Solutions Mindset
- Exposure to work in 24x7 Support Engagements. Ability to work
with Onsite / Offshore Team, End Users independently
- Exposure to ITSM framework, Incident Management, Change
Management and Problem Management. Exposure to ServiceNow or at
least 1 ITSM compliant ticketing tool.
- Ability to understand business processes and align IT goals in
- Exposure to ITAR and SOX compliance.
- Good exposure to Impact Analysis and Effort Estimates.
- Ability to identify Automation and Improvement Opportunities,
Focus on Ticket Reduction.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity and work towards getting clarity
by working with stakeholders
- Working experience in Agile (Scrum) and DevOps
- Working on Cloud Environment
- Adherence to Project specific Processes.
- .Net Programming skills, ASP .Net, MVC,
- Hands on experience in SQL
- Exposure to Full-stack development
- Exposure to at least 1 cloud based COTS solution will be added
Having MSCD certification will be added advantage
Keywords: Tanisha Systems, Denver , .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!