Technical Project Manager
Company: Vero Networks
Location: Woodland Park
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionThe Technical Project Manager is a key driver in
identifying, tracking and mitigating risks to ensure project
delivery success. From Initiation through to stabilization, the
Project Manager will be responsible for planning market deployment
projects, customer specific engagements, setting and managing
internal and external customer expectations, managing the business
requirements development, review and sign-off process, managing the
execution of deliverables while controlling scope, executing the
change management process when needed, and ensuring timely
resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks. The Project
Manager will manage multiple concurrent projects and will work with
Outside plant, Inside plant, field and engineering to deploy market
level networks and customer level orders.Responsibilities:
- Day-to- day management of implementations across all of our
- Lead development and refinement of project management
methodology, implementation tools and practices and new service
- Provide application and project guidance, maintenance,
training, and knowledge transfer.
- Manage resources, time, scope, and budget on multiple projects
by creating and maintaining detailed project plans that emphasize
speed to delivery while maximizing the efficient use of resources
needed to meet the requirements.
- Facilitate regular status meetings and touch points with the
implementation team and the customer providing documented key
discussion items, action items, risks and issues.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the implementation team while
motivating team resources to work diligently and smartly in the
best interest of the customer.
- Participate in and/or lead the development of key project
deliverables (e.g., charter, project plan, issue logs, test plan,
cutover plan, etc.)
- Forecast project resource needs, onboard, train and develop new
- Expert in problem solving down to the design level and then
translating that back to cross functional team for resolution.
- Ability to be resilient and work under high stress situations
involving live customer traffic, maintenance windows and solution
of complex technical issues under rigid time constraints.
- Strong planner and organizer. Ability to execute complex
problems while meticulously documenting results for communication
- Breadth of knowledge on outside plant networks, technology,
services and business acumen.
- Self-motivated, passionate, customer focused with ability to
collaborate and interact with cross functional organizations within
Vero Networks and customers.
- Strong outstanding verbal and written communications.
- Results oriented, Collaborator, Accountable.
- Bachelor's in Engineering or Computer Science preferred from an
accredited college or university.Experience:
- Extensive experience in documenting and maintaining project
plans, risk/issue logs, action item logs, and other project
management related tools to help achieve project success.
- Extensive project management experience with the ability to
mentor team while managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Proven and effective implementation consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of the development processes (including
development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown,
dependencies, responsibilities.What we offer:
- Salary between $90,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Paid life/STD/LTD Insurances
- Option to join medical/dental/vision plans
- PTOPowered by JazzHRP4ZOn5DP57by Jobble
Keywords: Vero Networks, Denver , Technical Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Woodland Park, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!