Field Service FT Assistant
Company: Cover Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
CC Denver - Denver, CO
Field Service Asst.
The Field Service Assistant is responsible for assisting with field
repairs for all automatic pool covers. This position prepares
equipment for service jobs, drives to jobsites, performs necessary
repairs, and documents all work completed.
POSITION ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be successful in this role, an individual must be able to
perform in a satisfactory manner the functions/responsibilities
listed below. The company will measure an employees performance in
part on how well he or she fulfills them. The list is not
exhaustive; other duties may be assigned. The company will make
reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform these functions/ responsibilities.
- Assist with troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing
automatic pool cover systems, performing the appropriate service
operations indicated on the service requests.
- Prepare for service jobs by gathering necessary tools and
- Assist with verifying essential jobsite measurements.
- Provide professional, courteous customer service.
- Assist with completing service documentation carefully,
documenting all work completed and parts/components used.
- Ensure the company vehicle is stocked with required parts.
- Maintain the cleanliness of service vehicles.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the service area.
- Perform duties in off-season as requested (if applicable).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Field Service Asst.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the
following education and/or experience.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Valid drivers license is required.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The company will make reasonable accommodations to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions/
- Ability to communicate very effectively both verbally and in
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
- Ability to assist in solving complex mechanical problems.
- Ability to operate power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, manage time effectively, and
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work additional hours beyond eight hours per day and
weekends as required.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that an individual must meet in order to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. The company will make reasonable
accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, crawl, and move often throughout
- Ability to drive.
- Ability to see, distinguish color, and read reports, orders,
and other documentation.
- Ability to hear; an ability to use fingers to operate tools,
move equipment, take measurements, and write.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds and push or pull up to 150
- This position requires regular exposure to an outdoor
environment, noise, hot and cold temperatures, dirt/dust, moving
parts, fumes/odors, and heavy machinery and equipment.
Keywords: Cover Care, Denver , Field Service FT Assistant, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!