Company: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
System Administrator, Clearance Required - TS/SCI
Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently
possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This
position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a
government security clearance.
The overall team provides life-cycle support for mission
development projects as well as support for a variety of
engineering activities, under the direction of T16. Teammates will
interface with various development programs in both
pre-design/development (requirements) phases and post-development
(integration, test, deployment and sustainment) phases. In
addition, teammates will support various architectural, design,
logistics, security and acquisition activities as directed.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with
polygraph is required.
- Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years' experience in software
engineering/development and/or systems
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering
to include requirements analysis, development, testing and
integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or
experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include
evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex
- Must have experience with communication applications, database
management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage
and retrieval methods.
- Must have experience in networks, storage, Linux, virtual
environments and general hardware knowledge.
- Experience with COTS/GOTS; specifically: LINUX, KVM, OPENSTACK
(compute, Cinder, Neutron) or similar virtualization
- Experience with big storage - GPFS, Lustre.
- Perl/Python/Shel scripting experience.
- Networking experience - subnetting, routing.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration
- Configuring, adding, and deleting file systems.
- Plan and manage the data center environment.
- Ensuring uniformity between development, test and production
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- System performance tuning.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information,
resetting passwords, etc.
- Be able to answer technical queries and assist users.
- Documenting the configuration of the system.
- Training users
- Experience with perl, python and web services.
- Experience with developing applications software for small to
highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated
systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional
aspects of software and hardware architecture and system
- Experience with preparing detailed specifications from which
software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate
documented designs into software products by developing,
documenting, testing and debugging code.
- Experience with applications that deal with utility programs,
job control language, macro, subroutines and other control
- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of
all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of
applications systems analysis with minimal direction or
- Must have a strong grasp of computer security. This includes
not only deploying software patches, but also preventing break-ins
and other security problems with preventive measures.
As a System Administrator, You Will:
- Be responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and operation of
computer systems and servers. Ensure that uptime, performance,
resources, and security of the computers/servers/systems meet user
- Acquire, install, and/or upgrade computer components and
software; provide routine automation; maintain security policies;
troubleshoot; train or supervise staff; or offer technical support
- Be knowledgeable of operating systems and applications, as well
as hardware and software troubleshooting, knowledge of the purposes
for which people in the organization use the computers.
- Be on call when a system goes down or malfunctions and be able
to quickly and correctly diagnose the issue and how best to fix it.
Need to have teamwork and communication skills; as well as being
able to install and configure hardware and software.
- Understand the behavior of software in order to deploy it and
to troubleshoot problems, and generally know several programming
languages used for scripting or automation of routine
- Be responsible for automating system or application
configuration with various configuration management tools.
Work Site: Greater Ft. Meade, MD area.
To Learn More About Our Team and Solutions, Check Out the
At Sensible Solutions and Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don't just
accept difference-we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on
it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our
community. SSATI is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc., Denver , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!