Posted on: August 7, 2022
Title: Java Engineer Duration: Contract-to-hire Location: Denver
Tech Center Rate: $60/hour (flexible DOE) OVERVIEWOur Fortune 250
client is currently migrating their legacy CMS from Shopify to
Magento + AEM. As they upgrade their platform to meet the demands
of a multimodal world, they want to simultaneously integrate modern
day communication solutions. They are building out a greenfield
system to engage with their end users more effectively, and
ultimately drive customer satisfaction within their various
products. You will contribute to the maintenance and development of
our client's backend services. You will be successful by using the
latest and greatest backend frameworks (Spring batch & Spring boot)
as well as webMethods integration server. This greenfield software
project is pivotal to this groups success as it connects directly
to our client's CMS, apps, and services. Your contributions will
allow these services to exchange data and talk to each other
seamlessly, ultimately improving the overall customer experience
our client provides. QUALIFICATIONS
- MUST-HAVE skills
- 4+ years of experience within modern Java development
- Experience using the Spring framework, specifically Springboot
- Solid knowledge of one relational database management system
(RDBMS) such as Oracle SQL.
- Experience working within SOAP and REST services.
- Prior experience working within UNIX operating system.
- Nice-to-have skills
- In-depth knowledge of webMethods Middleware Integration
- Mulesoft experience.
- Experience within AWS, specifically Athena.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DAY TO DAY
- Maintain existing functionality and develop new features.
- Maintain and develops backend integration services.
- Lead enterprise release projects, coordinate resources for
development, analyze complex business requirements, and produce
high-quality design documents and code.
- Analyze information system requirements, create designs, and
- Attend business meetings to design applications and provide
optimal solutions, and ultimately ensure the requirements align
with the end user perspective.
- Work with the IT Manager to understand the deadlines and
develop code, unit test cases, and migrate the code to TEST and
PROD environments.TEAM INFORMATIONThis team performs back-end
engineering and integration work for all our client's outbound
communication systems. The digital solutions group is a shared
service whose work touches all our client's value streams; OTT, 5G,
satellite TV, e-commerce, etc. you will primarily interface with
other engineers, e-mail developers, analysts, and mobile
developers.WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU---?
- Supportive leadership structure within a team that has
historically high tenure/retention
- Opportunity to make your impact on greenfield projects which
directly touch end users
- Upward mobility in a Fortune 250 organization that is incurring
exponential growth BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both
permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us
to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates
through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide
full transparency. Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as
a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and
Keywords: Brooksource, Denver , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!