Senior Program Manager - IT Wireless
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At DISH, we're redefining consumer expectations through new tools,
new business models and new ways of thinking to meet the
convergence of value, innovation and customer experience.
Our teams draw on 40 years of disruption to continually transform
the way our society communicates, collaborates and connects.
Equipped with a first-of-its-kind 5G network, a passion for change
and the power to drive it, we'll emerge as the nation's fourth
facilities-based wireless carrier and a disruptive force in the
Together, we'll change the way the world communicates.
This will be an onsite postion.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
A Senior Program Manager for IT Wireless Technology is responsible
for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution,
control and delivery of IT Wireless Technology projects, assuring
consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the IT Wireless
- Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals and
- Develop and manage program delivery plans working with various
IT and Business teams
- Present and negotiate scope and schedule with customers, senior
management, and IT teams
- Plan and schedule program timelines and necessary weekly/daily
or ad hoc meetings
- Identify, document, mitigate, resolve risks issues as things
change and evolve
- Provide direction and support to Wireless program team and
coordinate with IT Wireless Program Managers
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the program to all
- Implement and manage program changes and interventions to
achieve program outputs
- Provide program evaluations and assessment of results
throughout and post project deployment
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- 3+ years of IT software delivery Program Management
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University
(computer science or engineering field); and seven years related
experience or equivalent combination of education and work
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
writing, to interact effectively with IT management, software
development and test teams, and infrastructure teams, and with
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program
management principles, processes, and tools
- Working knowledge of IT systems, Agile, and SDLC practices
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning,
risk management, and change management
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills with an ability to
- Ability to consult, facilitate and manage expectations with
leadership, IT teams and with customers
- Ability to understand technical requirements and translate into
- Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and
business environment and able to adapt quickly to change
- Ability to manage customer expectations throughout the program
implementation and delivery process
- Ability to work on teams in a lead and participative capacity
with many different and diverse stakeholders
Compensation: $75,600.00/Year - $124,200.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH, Denver , Senior Program Manager - IT Wireless, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!