Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer (SOA, REST Services and
JSON, Web Dev w/ HTML, CSS and JS/JQuery, MS SQL Svr)United States
(100% Remote)$175,000/yr. - $215,000/yr. - Full-time Senior Level
Description & RequirementsOur client delivers technology solutions
that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and
credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences
to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just
the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital
banking and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it
without you.We are seeking a Senior C#/.Net Engineer to join our
development team. In this role, you will be supporting the
development efforts for internet banking and mobile software
solutions that will be used by both bank and credit unions running
on our core Platforms. Our goal is to reduce the risk in delivering
complex software solutions. As an engineer on our team, your
responsibilities will include the continuance of software
development standards & best practices, code reviews, architectural
reviews, architectural roadmaps, managing the source code build
process, and working with key internal and external partners and
vendors.This position will be filled to work remotely within the
U.SWhat You'll Be Responsible For
- Completes product technical software development, bug
verification and resolution.
- Performs programming activities which may require
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements
and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or
- May perform other job duties as assigned. What You'll Need To
- Minimum of 6 years in software engineering with C# in .NET
- Minimum of 4 years working within Service Oriented
Architecture, REST Services and JSON.
- Fluency with Web application development including HTML, CSS
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Must complete an assigned coding challenge during the interview
- This position is not eligible for this visa sponsorship. What
Would Be Nice For You To Have
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related
- Experience with MS Entity Framework.
- Demonstrated experience in Software design and implementation,
Analysis and design at multiple-project level, Research, analysis
and problem resolution and Test Driven Development and Unit
- Experience with development across all phases of the SDLC
including concept, technical design, prototype, code development,
testing, release to QA and implementation.
- Dependency Injection design. If you got this far, we hope
you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't
feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still
encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who
align with our mission and can contribute to our company in a
variety of ways.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Denver , Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer , IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!