Principal Software Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of
Computer Engineering Travel Percentage : 0%Job DescriptionWe are
FIS. Our technology powers the world s economy and our teams bring
innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best
products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities.
If you re ready to start learning, growing and making an impact
with a career in fintech, we d like to know: Are you FIS? About the
role: As a Software Engineer you will be working with best-in-class
payment processing enablement technologies, platforms, and
associated services. You will become deeply familiar with the
payments area of the growing and increasingly competitive FinTech
industry.What you will be doing:
- Contributing to critical implementation designs and coding
choices for product development initiatives, working closely with
our dedicated software and platform architects.
- Lead technical designs of new features and services, which
involve doing investigations, code analysis and collaborating
closely with partner teams.
- Deliver high quality features which involve contributing to
design, development, testing and release.
- Participate actively in code reviews and maintain high quality
- Mentor and coach junior engineers.
- Assess impacts of architectural direction in the areas of
Security, Availability, Performance, Maintainability, and
Scalability.What you will need:
- At least 10 years of experience in delivering software
solutions in either consumer or enterprise space.
- 7+ years of experience in .NET and related frameworks.
- 5+ years of system design.
- 3+ years of experience deploying distributed apps/services on
- 2+ years of experience with Service Fabric applications.Bonus
if you have:
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business
drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent technical design, problem solving and debugging
- Excellent collaboration skills within and across teams.
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing
- Be self-driven and show ability to deliver on ambiguous
technical challenges with incomplete data.
- Ability to drive deep internal engineering conversations on
potential strategy toward improving our Azure Data Services and own
this input end to end.
- Able to support all phases of the product development cycle
including architecture, design, development, debugging,
documentation, and validation.
- Bachelor s Degree or Higher in computer science, Information
Technology, or related field required.What we offer you:A career at
FIS is more than just a job. It s the change to shape the future of
fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- A team of top-notch engineers and architects all working
towards big, meaningful, and exciting goals Always-on learning and
- Collaborative work environment ---
- Opportunities to give back --- Competitive salary and
benefits.View our benefits here: The posted range describes the
minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of
Colorado. The range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal
Pay For Equal Work Act. The range for this same position may be
lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$122,090 -
205,110Privacy StatementFIS is committed to protecting the privacy
and security of all personal information that we process in order
to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how
FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online
Privacy Notice .EEOC StatementFIS is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status,
and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is
available here supplement document available here For positions
located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made
a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo
a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description
care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully
perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may
not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable
accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be
reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Sourcing
ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model;
a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.
Keywords: FIS, Denver , Principal Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!