Full-Stack Developer (Remote US Only)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Softrams, LLC is looking to hire Full Stack Developers with
hands on experience Angular 4-9, React or Vue and NodeJS who will
be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds
modern, standards-based responsive web application for
mission-critical health IT solutions.Softrams is a Maryland &
Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting,
and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for
UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and
Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and
build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive,
scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.We at Softrams
believe in agile repeatable processes, modern technologies,
intuitive user interfaces, simple solutions, user-centric services
that work for our clients and their customers. We emphasize clean,
high-quality coding, continuous integration & testing, and
automated deployments in scalable hosting environments. We believe
in "fail fast" and transparency in our work. Softrams is committed
to delivering continuous business value to our clients.This role is
100% remote for candidates in US only. Candidates should be
eligible for public trust clearance (At least 3 years of US
residence in the last 5 years)The Ideal Candidate
- Ideal candidate is an Angular (4-9), React or Vue developer for
front-end and NodeJS for backend, with hands-on experience building
modern end to end web applications.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of
front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to
responsive web interfaces with Bootstrap.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience building
high-performance server-side applications with Node
- The ideal candidate believes and well conversant with various
automated testing tools to validate the application and build
tools. We Are Specifically Looking For
- Someone who is a great team player and genuinely believes in
solving challenges as a team
- Someone who believes in exploring alternatives and quickly
build prototyping to validate ideas and help iterate concepts
- Someone who understands and believes in the core tenets of
agile both in letter and spirit
- Someone with 3 or more years of experience with developing
modular, test first Angular, React or Vue applications
- Someone with 3 or more years of experience working with
Postgres, MySQL or MongoDB.
- Someone with 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience
building Node.JS applications.
- Someone with 3 or more years of hands-on experience in using
modern build tool chains and package managers (webpack, gulp,
grunt, npm etc.)
- Someone with experience testing tools and frameworks like
Jasmine, Protractor or similar.
- Someone with experience developing modern responsive web
applications with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, etc.
- Someone with 3 or more years of experience working in agile
environments with tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence.
- Candidates with proven certifications and socially available
profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in
modern collaboration hubs. We'd Prefer Candidates That
- Can demonstrate proficiency with Node JS eco-system
- Can demonstrate proficiency with automated test tools
- Can demonstrate proficiency with module Angular, React or Vue
applications. Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status. As a HUBZone certified business, we
strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to
apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone
area ( http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ ).
Keywords: Softrams, Denver , Full-Stack Developer (Remote US Only), IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!