Microsoft Azure Data Factory / SQL Server Database Analyst- Denver, Co
Company: Vector Consulting, Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our Government client is looking for an experienced Microsoft
Azure Data Factory / SQL Server Database Analyst on a hybrid 12+
months renewable contract role in Denver, CO.
Position: Microsoft Azure Data Factory / SQL Server Database
AnalystYears of Exp: 5+***Candidate must be local/ willing to
relocate to Denver, CO before that start of the projectSeeking a
contractor with experience in Microsoft technologies (Azure Data
Factory (ADF), SSIS, Azure SQL DB) Roles and Responsibilities'
- Contractor shall work closely and collaboratively with the
Department's Project Manager/Enterprise Architect throughout the
duration of the Purchase Order to discuss suggestions or issues and
incorporate guidance from the Department while performing the
- The Contractor shall alert the Department's Enterprise
Architect, when issues or potential risks are encountered that will
affect the project.
- The Contractor shall provide documentation to the Enterprise
Architect. This documentation must provide details on the work
provided and at a level a Department employee can use the
information to support the work at the end of the contract.
- The Contractor shall submit detailed status reports or
participate in weekly status meetings as required by the Department
during the engagement.
- The Contractor shall attend required meetings with the required
project stakeholders as directed by the Department. These meetings
will be scheduled by a Department employee. All questions and
communication should go through the Enterprise Architect. If not,a
Department employee for the communication will be recommended.
- Contractor shall retain all work papers generated for reference
through the duration of the project and project acceptance.
- 8. Contractor shall respond to all telephone calls, voicemail,
and e-mail inquiries from the Department within one business
day.IMPLEMENT AND CONFIGURE MICROSOFT AZURE Data Factory AND
ASSOCIATED TOOLS :
- With the guidance of the agency Enterprise Architect, the
contractor shall review documentation created by a third party, who
performed an assessment for agency based on use cases to (1) create
a agency database, (2) populate the agency database from the
existing agency data warehouse and (3) transition from an Oracle
based solution to a Microsoft solution, (4) an implementation plan
including training and skill development.
- The contractor shall demonstrate his understanding of the
overall project goals and the specific goals as pertains to the
contractor's assignment for this project to the satisfaction of the
- The contractor be able to advise and provide guidance on the
- The contractor shall provision Microsoft Azure Data
- The contractor shall use ADF to load both agency IDS and agency
Data Warehouse databases from a different source using mapping
documentation created by the department.
- The contractor shall thoroughly test and document each step
taken and perform knowledge transfer to the agency staff.About
Vector: Vector Consulting, Inc., (Headquartered in Atlanta) is an
IT Talent Acquisition Solutions firm committed to delivering
results. Since our founding in 1990, we have been partnering with
our customers, understanding their business, and developing
solutions with a commitment to quality, reliability and value. Our
continuing growth has been and continues to be built around
successful relationships that are based on our organization's
operating philosophy and commitment to ** People, Partnerships,
Purpose and Performance - THE VECTOR
WAYwww.vectorconsulting.com"Celebrating 30 years of
Keywords: Vector Consulting, Inc, Denver , Microsoft Azure Data Factory / SQL Server Database Analyst- Denver, Co, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!