Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionA little about DirectDefense Since coming
together in 2011 to form DirectDefense, our team has been committed
to offering managed security strategies that are unmatched in the
industry. Whether we are performing assessments of networks,
platforms, and applications or applying managed services to improve
our client's organization's security posture, we are focused on
providing world-class services that are tailor-made for our
customers.OUR MISSION We establish partnerships with our clients
based on trust and results. We leverage our deep industry knowledge
and expertise to identify and remediate blind spots in their
security program, provide meaningful visibility of their entire
enterprise, and align their organization with security best
practices and compliance standards. OUR VISION We aim to secure
organizations across all industries against advanced threats and
attacks in today's world. Acting in partnership with organizations,
we provide unmatched information security services designed to
improve our client's overall security posture, close gaps, and
track vulnerabilities on an ongoing basis through continued
education and support. We are a fast-growing and highly stable
company that has an immediate need for a Systems Administrator to
manage the ever-growing IT infrastructure. In this role, you will
work as the go-to person for all IT functions and be a key
contributor as it pertains to everything IT-related, including
building, deploying, and maintaining. You should have in-depth
knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, and managing a cloud
environment. For one to be successful in this role, one must work
well independently and be self-motivated. This is an excellent
opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding cybersecurity
organization offering full benefits, extensive training in
cybersecurity, 401K, and an excellent work/life balance.Salary
range: 70K-90K Hybrid roleResponsibilities:
- Broad knowledge of administering most aspects of office/cloud
environments (including servers, laptops, desktop computers, basic
office infrastructure (printers, routers, switches, and firewalls),
company mobile phones, phone systems, and software
- Analyze system logs and identify potential issues with computer
- Install and configure new hardware and software.
- Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration
- Add, remove or update user account information, reset
- Answer technical queries and assist users.
- Document and keep current the configuration of the system.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers and VPN
- Installation of VM requests as required by management.
- Provide for successful issue resolution, troubleshooting,
documentation, and procedure implementation for daily
- Serve as the escalation point for issues to assure timely and
- Perform change management activities to ensure compliance with
required security controls.
- Direct support of Active Directory infrastructure including
design, maintenance, and monitoring of systems.
- Direct management of VMware virtualization platform comprised
of vCenter and ESX. Required experience:
- 2+ years of working experience in system administration and IT
- Experience installing, updating, and troubleshooting Windows
and Linux operating systems, as well as desktop & laptop
- Experience in Active Directory management as it relates to user
account creation and modification, group policies, security, and
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft system software including
Office 365, Exchange, and SharePoint.
- Experience installing & supporting virtualization technologies,
specifically VMWare-based products such as vSphere and ESX.
- Experience with backup and restore solutions for
- Working knowledge of Networking, Routing, and Subnetting
- Experience working in data centers and with server racks.
- Ability to lift and move up to 30lbs.Preferred experience:
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting
- Experience working with IDS/IDP tools.
- Conducting Vulnerability Scans.
- Powershell Scripting.
- Inventory/Asset Management.
- Remote Access Administration.
- macOS Administration.
- Identity Access Management & PAM.
Keywords: DirectDefense, Denver , Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!