Software Engineer (Fully Remote)
Company: Safe & Reliable Healthcare LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you're a Software Engineer looking for a growing company with
incredible culture, strong values, great benefits and a mission
that will give you purpose and fulfillment in the work you do each
and every day, keep reading!
We are looking for entry to senior level Software Engineers to join
our team in a full-time, remote position. Multiple positions may be
available in the near future.
At Safe & Reliable Healthcare, our mission is to transform
healthcare by transforming culture. We have pioneered technology
and strategies that measurably improve outcomes and experience for
both patients and caregiver teams, reducing adverse events, as well
as staff burnout and turnover. We work with several large
healthcare organizations around the world.
- Work closely with an established, remote team of product
managers, designers, and quality engineers to quickly respond to
customer needs and market vision.
- Build and develop tools that will be actively used to improve
healthcare and reduce burnout of frontline caregivers. We
administer surveys that evaluate the health of an organization and
then debrief leaders on the results of those surveys. We then
provide tools through software, analytics and training to help
leaders work on the areas of opportunities identified by the
- Create new features, improve existing products, and brainstorm
new ideas to grow our internal and external products. Our products
include a survey administration and management system, a
communication/improvement hub for frontline and administrative
staff, and various internal web-based tools to support our
consultants as they train and teach.
- The Software Engineer will work with Git/Github coding in
standups and work closely with team members to design, code, and
test the features being worked on.
Key Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Experience developing software
- A motivated, quick learner with strong communication
- Knowledge of Meteor a plus but can be quickly picked up on the
- Ability to work remotely with the challenges that can come from
- Ability to think beyond a spec and create solutions
- Experience working on complex projects and turning a design
- Examples of past projects or personal projects would be useful.
If you have a GitHub profile or codesandbox.io project that you've
worked on send that along with your resume
Safe and Reliable Healthcare encourages its team to be healthy,
happy, and find joy in their work. To support this mission, Safe &
Reliable Healthcare offers employees competitive compensation,
strong and generous benefit health and welfare packages, flexible
time off and working hours to provide each individual with the
freedom to seek out the support that would best suit their personal
situation. We are a 100% fully remote team.
Keywords: Safe & Reliable Healthcare LLC, Denver , Software Engineer (Fully Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Evergreen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!