Java Developer Remote
Company: MATRIX Resources
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Looking to expand your software experience? We have a permanent
position in Auburn, Alabama on a small team that could be a great
employer for you. In this role, you will be designing and
customizing software and designing databases within an application
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Test, code, and debug new software and make enhancements to
- Performance maintenance on existing software products.
- Assist with the implementation and integration of new
- Consistently produce clean, efficient code based on client
- Integrate software components and third-party programs to meet
- Provide reliable proficiency in verifying and deploying
programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn
and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and
- Quick learner who can master and manage multiple projects
simultaneously with minimal supervision and a flexible positive
- Strong working knowledge of Agile development
- Experience with software design and development in a
and frameworks/systems (e.g. AngularJS, Git).
- Possess relevant experience with databases and
Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
- Ability and willingness to learn new languages and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude coupled with focus
Keywords: MATRIX Resources, Denver , Java Developer Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!