REMOTE Data Warehouse Engineer - Python/ETL/Cloud
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Data Warehouse Engineer
Location: REMOTE in CA, TX, AZ, CO, WA, or DE
Salary: $145 to $165K
Requirements: Hands-on Python/Python Libraries, RDBMS, ETL/Data
As an established leader in our field, we manage the world's
largest and most relevant portfolio of new top-level domains. We
offer both individuals and organizations new ways to enhance and
promote their true digital identity. With a wide variety of
meaningful and clear domain names for use as business identifiers,
navigation, vertical markets, or versatile generics, we help make
domains more memorable, with a higher SEO impact, and more
In short, we run the internet. Operating over 300 leading TLDs and
owning 100+ of the most cutting edge TLDs on the market, this is an
opportunity to work on meaningful and exciting tech.
We are looking to add talented individuals to our growing, but
tight-knit Data Warehouse and Tools group. If you are a hands-on
leader with Python, EDW, ETL expertise, let's chat.
What You Will Be Doing
As a member of the Data Tools team, you will build and maintain a
variety of ETLs, background processes, and internal websites.
You'll be coding in Python, so expertise in Python and Python
Libraries is crucial. Our warehouse is BigQuery, and our cloud is
AWS. Experience with GCP or AWS is cool.
- Create deploy, and automate ETL and data integration processes
into an Enterprise Data Warehouse using Python and BigQuery
- Act as a key Data Warehouse SME within the data services team
to drive successful adoption of best practices, standardization of
data provision to the data warehouse, and proactive management of
data refresh and accuracy
- Develop and Engineer under a full software development life
cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control
management, build processes, testing, and operational management.
This will include participating in on-call rotation.
- Design and implement formal data warehouse testing strategies
and plans including unit testing, functional testing, integration
testing, performance testing, and validation testing.
- Participate in data warehouse health monitoring and performance
optimizations as well as quality documentation.
What You Need for this Position
- BS/MS Degree in CS or similar
- Data-Oriented Software Engineering
- Hands-on Python Programming Expertise
- Python Libraries for Data Analytics/EDW - Pandas, TensorFlow,
NumPy, SciPy, Scrapy, BeautifulSoup, etc.
- ETL Development, Data Warehousing, Dimensional Modeling
- SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, etc
- git, SSH, bash/Powershell
- AWS and/or GCP
- BigQuery, Hadoop, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.
- Financial Data and Applications
- Networking, BI, Data Visualization
- Domain/Registrar knowledge
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation ($140K to $170K DOE)
- Bonus Plan
- Equity/Stock Options
- 401K with match
- Generous Vacation (20 Days), Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Fully REMOTE in WA, CA, TX, AZ, CO, DE
So, if you are a data-oriented software engineer with Python,
RDBMS, and Cloud experience relevant to the role, let's talk!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Tim Sugrue
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : TS2-1669445 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Tim Sugrue - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Denver , REMOTE Data Warehouse Engineer - Python/ETL/Cloud, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!