Software Engineer - Remote
Company: ACI Learning
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About ACI Learning
Join some of the world's most passionate technical trainers,
data-defenders, and cyber---thought leaders.---
We train the world's experts in cyber, audit, and IT. The world's
most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners
and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help
professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend
business-critical systems.---It's all we do.------
We are currently accepting applications for full-stack software
professionals to join our small, but talented, multidisciplinary
team. The ideal candidates would demonstrate the following:
- ------ ---At least one year of experience working with
- ------ ---Comfort with functional programming and/or robust
- ------ ---Personal initiative in learning new technologies
- ------ ---Strong collaborative instincts (willingness to
- ------ ---Familiarity with Docker
- ------ ---Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
We are open to US-based remote candidates. Our primary office is in
Benefits Of Working At ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - eligible 1st of the
month after date of hire.
- Paid vacation, sick time, and eight paid Holidays with two
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5%
- One free company class per year after 90 days of
- Tuition assistance.
- Salary range: $60,000 - $115,000, based on experience.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion,
and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our
organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming
environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: ACI Learning, Denver , Software Engineer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!