SVP IT TECHNOLOGY OPERATIONS
Company: Envision Physician Services
Posted on: November 23, 2021
OverviewEnvision Physician Services is a multispecialty
physician group and practice management company. Established in
1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine,
hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical
services, and women's and children's health services to hospitals
and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare,
Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have
recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one
organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any
other national physician group. Our collective experience from
hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous
lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of
healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and
consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our
execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780
healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia. If
you are looking for a stable, fast paced, growing company in the
healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence,
and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the
advancement of your career.The Senior Vice President, Technology
Operations will be responsible for defining and driving the plans
to build and evolve our technology infrastructure, operations and
security footprint to support the Company's plans for integration
and strategic growth. This position provides leadership and vision,
driving automation, stability, security posture and availability of
our technology infrastructure leveraging cloud and on-premise
technologies to support business agility and maximize efficiencies.
A successful SVP Technology Operations leader is data-driven,
utilizing key metrics to measure internal and external operational
level agreements to provide quality, reliable infrastructure;
including enterprise security, compute, storage, network, end-user
computing, enterprise platforms, and service desk support
- Define the security, infrastructure and technology operations
strategy to support the business needs for scalability, growing
demand for capacity, and associated quality of service (e.g.
performance, reliability, and business continuity measures).
- Define requirements for new technology implementations and
communicate them to key business stakeholders.
- Drive the execution of security, infrastructure and technology
operations initiatives and projects to achieve the expected
scalability, performance, and availability goals, using internal
and external resources.
- Assess and communicate risks associated with technology-related
investments and purchases.
- Support business growth initiatives from an infrastructure
readiness point of view by aligning the technology vision with
- Partner closely with the CTO on technology modernization
efforts and drive execution of those efforts in the technology
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses
for infrastructure and security spending and initiatives.
- Develop and implement the service, people, and management
processes necessary for delivering the right set of services at the
right level for the enterprise.
- Define, maintain, and present metrics to the executive team on
a regular basis such as critical issue escalations, issue volumes,
staff productivity levels, and overall health of software and
- Prioritize across the business the long-term goals and roadmap
for infrastructure technology and operations.
- Define, measure, and improve technology standards across the
organization to establish a technology-enabled competitive edge for
- Provide reliable due diligence and technical assessments of
- Serve as the chief deputy to the CIOQualifications
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, MIS,
engineering, or applied math.
- 15+ years' experience managing and/or directing technological
operations and/or IT engineering teams.
- 10+ years' experience working in highly scalable and available
on-demand solutions; IaaS or SaaS experience preferred
- Strong technical background in an environment with a
heterogeneous mix of on-premise, hosted, and cloud hardware and
software, with a concentration in O365, Microsoft, Dell, Cisco,
- Experience leading cloud migration programs with AWS, Azure, or
GCP to enable global redundancy and HA.
- Demonstrated success leading IT modernization and
transformation for a technology company of comparable size with
- Demonstrated success in leading large, diverse teams.
- Effective people leader who attracts and retains strong
- Collaborative in working with peers and developing peer
- Strong technology leadership across diverse global corporate
and executive information technology systems.
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including
telecommunications, networks, operating systems, databases,
application and web servers, media, and desktops.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases,
infrastructure, and user support.
- Experience with ITIL and ITSM solutions and the ability to
align standardized processes and services across each area of
- Experience in strategic technology planning, execution, and
- Exposure to business processes, management, budgeting, and
business office operations.
- Strong understanding of project management principles.
- Proven experience in planning, organization, and
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business
- Experience managing IT Operations as part of a Shared Service
program tracking and allocation services cost on a consumption
- Experience with acquisition due diligence and
integrations.Envision Healthcare (EVHC) has created this job
description to indicate the general nature and level of work that
EVHC expects the Sr. Project Manager to perform. This job
description is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of the Sr. Project
Manager and should not be interpreted as such.If you are ready to
join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic,
join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and
a comprehensive benefits package.Envision Healthcare uses E-Verify
to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify. Envision
Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.#CB#LI-DK1
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Denver , SVP IT TECHNOLOGY OPERATIONS, IT / Software / Systems , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!