Field Service Technician II
Company: Cantel Medical
Posted on: May 6, 2021
About the role
This position will be responsible for servicing and troubleshooting
water treatment equipment (Reverse Osmosis and Lab Equipment),
exchanging service deionization tanks and completing necessary
paperwork. Responsibilities include electrical and mechanical
testing, troubleshooting and repairs, system cleaning,
disinfection, calibrations and other required services.
What you will do
- Respond to non-routine "call outs" for tank exchanges and basic
service in a timely and proactive manner.
- Maintenance of accurate records and communication of all data
on customer sites.
- Prepare and submit to customer and management "service" reports
detailing maintenance performed and equipment / application
- Complete equipment troubleshooting, maintenance and service
activity runs to ensure system performance.
- Sample collection at customer sites and analytical chemistry
tests specific to each site.
- Provide basic technical assistance to maximize equipment
systems and application benefits to customer.
- Maintain and manage basic routine spare parts inventory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 years of industry experience
- Bachelor's, Associates or Technical Degree preferred
- Knowledge of water chemistry and water treatment equipment
- Intermediate level mechanical and electrical skills
- Ability to complete plumbing tasks including working with Sched
80 PVC per MCP workmanship standards
- Ability to complete basic electrical tasks including work with
high and low voltage electrical per MCP Workmanship Standards
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to read, understand and follow Quality System
- Basic computer skills required including basic proficiency with
Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of ISO 14971 - Risk Management for Medical Devices -
and how this standard applies to the service and installation
- Clean driving record - depending on territory, travel miles may
be in excess of 40,000/year
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including nights,
weekends and holidays, and the ability to take assignments on short
- Must demonstrate ability to distinguish between colours
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs unassisted
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
Who we are
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. As a leading
provider of infection prevention products and services in the
healthcare market, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality,
innovative solutions that improve outcomes and help save lives. We
accomplish this mission by delivering our products through the
following operating units:
Medical: Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves
and irrigation tubing. The medical device reprocessing systems,
disinfectants, detergents we manufacture and distribute are used to
disinfect high-level endoscopes.
Life Sciences: Water purification systems for dialysis facilities.
We work with leading dialysis caregivers, delivering hemodialysis
dialyzers and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and
Dental: Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in
the dental market (face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and
bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups
Cantel employees are inspired to improve the lives of patients,
caregivers and healthcare providers. If you are looking for a
company driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and have the passion to
shape the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Join
us and see why people love working here.
Keywords: Cantel Medical, Denver , Field Service Technician II, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!