Unison Systems is looking for a Service Delivery Management
consultant for one of our downtown Denver, CO clients. This
technical consultant will be reporting into the Service Delivery
Management Team and will manage the delivery of core IP video
technology platforms needed to enable our client's new products and
services. Qualified consultant must be a strong, experienced leader
and innovator interested in delivering value to both internal and
Although this role does not require hands-on programming, it does
require the ability to manage software and hardware technology
development and deployment across multiple teams.
- Manage specific new technical service engineering programs to
meet broad service/product objectives.
- Direct all phases of new service development from inception
- Manage the end-to-end process of developing, deploying and
releasing infrastructure, software/services and devices that will
leverage IP video delivery as a primary technology to deliver our
- Act as a primary contact for program activities, leading program
review sessions to discuss cost, schedule, and technical
- Work closely with engineering, QA, operations and vendor teams to
help build the right set of features for the future.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and
schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation
strategies and solutions.
- Evangelize the platform with customers, partners and internal
- Be well versed with both Waterfall and Agile development
processes, with prior experience as a Scrum Master
- Maintain communication with stakeholders, including product
teams, development teams, marketing, upper management, and external
customers as needed.
- Coordinate across multiple engineering/development teams as
- Serve as a conduit between deployment and engineering to ensure
requirements and design considerations are incorporated to improve
deployment and sustainability of software and services.
- Identify and enumerate system dependencies. Work with dependent
system owners to ensure timely and smooth integration.
- Job requirements include a minimum of 5+ years of technical IP
service delivery management experience, including people
- At least 5 years experience in software development of
large-scale distributed systems – including proven track record of
delivering backend systems that participate in a complex
- At least 5 years of technical program management or system
- Proven track record of collaboration with product owners and
translation of product requirements into technical
- Understanding of and experience with the full software
development lifecycle, including functional and technical
specifications, implementation, QA processes, deployment and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and high level of commitment.
- Specific IP video experience
Location: Denver, CO
Hourly Range: Pending Experience
Duration: Minimum 6 months
Unison Systems Inc. is a full-service IT consulting firm that
specializes in both IT contingency based staffing and end-to-end IT
Business and Software solutions. As an independent, locally owned
consulting firm that has been in business since 1997, we have 3
main areas of expertise: Software Life Cycle Support, Data
Warehouse Support, and Infrastructure Support.