Unison Systems is seeking a solid mid-level C# .NET Software
Engineer for a full-time position with a client of ours in
Lakewood, CO. This person will develop, code, test, and
troubleshoot new software or enhancements to existing software for
third party customers. Provides functional and empirical analysis
related to the design, development, and implementation of software
operating systems, including, but not limited to, utility,
development, and diagnostic software.
- Complete understanding and application of technical principle,
theories, and concepts.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with
equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning,
design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing
systems for products and commercial software.
- Analyze system capabilities to resolve problems on program
intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming
techniques and controls.
- Develops and/or provides technical leadership in the development
of software involving application of new technologies with
significant technical risk.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires
evaluation of a variety of factors, and demonstrate good judgment
in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Follows technical specification requirements and provides
feedback on various technical processes and procedures.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to
suggestions for improvements and enhancements from third party
- Represent the organization in providing solutions to difficult
technical issues associated with projects.
- Participate in the formation of project goals, scope, and
- Participate in report writing, planning, scheduling, and cost
- Assist as needed in the development of software user manuals.
- May be assigned to small projects or to phase(s) of larger
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of
education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job may be considered.
Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience in C# .NET
- C# programming, both server programming and some User Interface
- Should also have two or more of the following skills: C++, Oracle
database, ActiveX, COM, C# Forms, ASP.NET, Web forms, Web Services,
SML, CSLA or n-tier architecture.
- Work as team member with peers and other levels within entire
organization, including external peers. Interact with
cross-functional team members and domain leads.
- Possess proficiency in object engineering and applications
development using object oriented (OO) tools.
- Ability to develop within design control processes.
- Developed experience in application solution, creation, and
delivery with increased business need and understanding.
- Conducts research in design, development, testing, and
utilization of electronic data processing hardware and software
and/or electrical components, circuitry, processes, packaging, and
cabinetry for CPU’s and peripheral equipment.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills
to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and