Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Senior Technical/IT Project
Manager for our client in the IT Services domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Greenwood Village, CO/ Zip Code: 80111
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Senior Technical/IT Project Manager
Role Description: The Senior Technical/IT Project Manager would
need to have at least 5 years of experience.
- Deploy configuration management for 20-30 critical
- Improve MTTR and availability for these applications.
- Use the existing BMC Remedy application for configuration
management by deploying the CMDB capability and modifying existing
processes (Incident, Change) to manage appropriate configuration
- Integrate Remedy with discovery, asset management and event
- Automate event enrichment and other key CMS processes.
- Responsibilities include the full spectrum of project management
activity such as: updating and improving project plans; monitoring
project activity and leading the project team; working with PMO to
track project status, risks, and changes; stakeholder management;
and making key project decisions with appropriate guidance from
program manager and sponsors.
- The CMS project is currently using an Agile development process
and the project manager should have Agile project knowledge and
experience following development process guidelines.
- The CMS project manager will have support from key project
resources such as a Development Leader, UAT Leader, Training
Developer, and Deployment Leader, but will be expected to
coordinate these efforts.
- Run or attend meetings and influence discussion to lead to
- Facilitate decisions working with project team, sponsors and
- Coach key project personnel on how to be effective.
- Prepare or update presentations to stakeholders
- Must be able to influence and lead a variety of program/project
resources including project managers, developers, subject-matter
experts and analysts.
- Strong meeting facilitation skills.
- Strong listening and writing skills, good executive presence,
verbally articulate, experience tailoring one?s message to the
- Good understanding of basic IT concepts and current IT
- Understands and follows PDCA methodology.
- Experience with using and improving key IT processes such as
Change Management, Incident Management.
- Vendor management.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: N/A
Recruiter Name: Wilton Pak
Recruiter Phone: 720.550.4421