Full-Stack Software Engineer
Posted on: May 5, 2021
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our
Denver, CO based team. As Full Stack Engineer you will play an
integral role in supporting our continued growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN
• Design and deliver intuitive solutions for the business
stakeholders in collaboration with Product Management and other
• Collaborate with Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers, UX
Designers, ML Engineers to conceptualize, design and develop
products and features for the enterprise.
• Communicate technical ideas effectively with a focus on solving
• Prototype and develop solutions that drive business process
workflow automation utilizing RPA frameworks as appropriate
• Responsible for adhering to the Company's information security
SKILLS WE SEEK
• B.S in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of overall enterprise software development experience,
including 3+ years of experience building and supporting full-stack
• Back-end: C#, Python or similar; familiarity with modern
distributed systems design patterns, Microservices and Serverless
design paradigms, concepts such as CQRS and Event Sourcing; SQL/
• RESTful APIs, cloud-based/enterprise-grade message brokers or
• Container orchestration systems (Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes) -
cloud first and on-prem
• Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud or AWS or GCS (Azure
• Ability to develop high quality production code by effectively
utilizing testing frameworks, SDLC and CI/CD practices
• Experience using Azure DevOps or JIRA in an Agile/Scrum based
• Experience with RPA frameworks (UiPath, Automation Anywhere or
Power Automate) is a plus
• Passionate about UX design and customer-centric design
• Experience working with global product development teams is a
• The successful candidate will have a great team attitude, strong
desire to collaborate and contribute to our culture
WHAT WE OFFER
• Company paid medical plan for employees and dependents.
• Dental and Vision.
• 401(k) with a generous match.
• Bonus program.
• Medical and Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
• Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays.
Keywords: Horizontal, Denver , Full-Stack Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!