Senior Software Engineer
Company: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Senior Software Engineer, Clearance Required - TS/SCI
Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently
possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This
position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a
government security clearance.
We encode mission critical software for our partners who analyze
more than 25 petabytes of data a day. We ingest millions of signals
confidentially utilizing our sensible solutions that identify and
respond to attacks before they are even executed. We incorporate
automated tools and cutting-edge technology that saves lives and
protects property of everyday people. With our technology we are
looking to refine our software to more securely protect, analyze,
and increase the number of petabytes we work with.
How We Meet the Challenge:
A combination of utilizing the right people and giving them the
tools, resources, support, and freedom to develop effective signal
processing algorithms, excellent software, and use strong intuition
on what works for a scalable system.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with
polygraph is required.
- 14 years of experience as a SWE in contracts of similar scope,
type, and complexity.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
- Degree must be in Computer Science or related technical
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience with similar
software processes can be substituted for a bachelor's degree (19
years of experience needed).
- Programming background in C++ and three (3) year of experience
in at least four (4) of the following technologies: Java, Perl,
Ruby, Python, XML, Unix, Linux, Sybase, and Oracle.
- Development experience with at least three (3) of the following
technologies (three (3) years of experience each): MapReduce,
key-value store technology, HBase/Hadoop, Apache,
- Knowledge of Cloud procedures and data ingest.
- Experience in Distillery/IBM Streams Framework, NiagaraFiles
and/or scripting languages.
- Experience providing integration support in an Agile
As a Senior Software Engineer, You Will:
- Participate in Technical Exchange and System Engineering
- Adhere to the software development commercial best practices
- Provide test, development, and engineering support for
integration of developed capabilities
- Maintain documentation to ensure the efficient and continued
operation of developed and operational systems (i.e. System
Security Plans, Interface Control Documents, User Documentation,
and Configuration Management Plan)
- Participate in weekly status meetings, Engineering Requirements
Board (ERB), periodic design review meetings, and other requirement
- Expand the use of automation and automated test to other parts
of the workflow
- Maintain a software baseline management system to document and
manage deployed versions of the analytic
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to
peers and management
- Ability to work well with a small team on a fast-paced
Work Site: Greater Ft. Meade, MD area.
To Learn More About Our Team and Solutions, Check Out the
At Sensible Solutions and Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don't just
accept difference-we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on
it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our
community. SSATI is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc., Denver , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!