IT Process Improvement Manager
Company: ClientSolv Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade
of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and
small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a
woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a
firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking an IT Process Improvement Manager for a
contract-to-hire role in Golden, CO. This role will be onsite 3
days per week and remote 2 days per week, so candidates local to
the Denver area are encouraged to apply. This role will define,
design, redesign, and optimization activities in a process or group
Additional Responsibilities Of This Role Are As Follows
- Identify and deliver process improvement solutions across
complex, technical, and cross-functional processes.
- Looks at how processes need to change to deliver Department
- Ensures performance, maintainability, and scalability.
- Identify IT capability, limitations, and support changes.
- Identify business impacts and processes to improve the delivery
of technical and network services.
- Analyzes and develops solutions that facilitate continuous
productivity, capacity, and quality improvement across all
- Conducts proactive and consistent research to identify process
improvement opportunities including areas of focus, prioritization,
key deliverables, and successful outcomes.
- Looks broadly across the organization to understand where
opportunities are best fit and translates findings to project cost
and customer impact.
- Assess which methodology to apply and the tools and techniques
to utilize to effectively lead each process improvement
- Charters development, stakeholder analysis, process design,
improvement solutions, testing, and implementation plans through
successful application of methodologies.
- Collaborates (with Managers) to track metrics and key
performance indicators for each process improvement area.
- Develops and coaches internal project team members to
understand methodologies, requirements, timeline, etc. through
clear and consistent communication.
- Identify process improvements, identify associated impacts and
collaborate potential solutions with stakeholders, then implement
- Document in a consistent format all approved process
improvements and solutions.
- Experience in designing high performing processes that are
cross-functional and support wide capabilities.
- Effective personal and interpersonal skills, including the
ability to influence others, drive new capabilities, and bring new
ways of thinking into the Branch.
- Effective listening and communication skills across executive,
- Successful record of Project and Change Management.
- Network Operation Center design and processes are a plus.
This contract-to-hire is located in Golden, CO. This role will be a
combination of onsite and telecommuting work weekly, so candidates
local to the Denver area are encouraged to apply as this role will
eventually sit onsite.
Keywords: ClientSolv Inc., Denver , IT Process Improvement Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Golden, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!